Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Trade market not working in Mayhem event

While trade market is still working in 3.19 itself - it is not available in Mayhem.

Trade market is gone from the menu
Trade board in town is still there - but you can't find anything with it

Since I really hope this is just a bug - due to it being a PC event first I would really like confirmation that the trade market will NOT be gone in 3.20.
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2022, 12:07:36 PM
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

Those are 2 different things:

1. Trade market (Console only)
<- Easy trading but difficult search

2. Trade via Website and whisper (new since 3.19 and similar to PC)
<- Easy search but diffcult trading

Since Whisper trade is much worse on Console (far fewer players, party bug, (usually) no keyboard, missing all the QoL tools from PC) there are many people (myself included) that do not want the ingame trade market to be removed
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
They don't read this stuff anyways. There's like 300 of us who play the game and they just don't care.
Hi.
Tradeboard should be enabled now.
Sorry about that. 😓
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
Tradeboard should be enabled now.
Sorry about that. 😓

Thanks, but can you confirm that the trade board will be in 3.20?
If not I won't even bother playing this game any more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info