Mayhem Begins Soon - Hideout and Pets Weekend Sale

Yawn
"
Yawn

Defeat The Maven - X
The Scintillating Flame - X
The Ravenous Maw - X

Yawn. If you hate something please at least achieve something. Otherwise it sounds like you are paid bot :DDD
NO TY! Still waiting loot changes!!!
This should be fun, Hopefully.
"
NasusPodInta wrote:
"
Yawn

Defeat The Maven - X
The Scintillating Flame - X
The Ravenous Maw - X

Yawn. If you hate something please at least achieve something. Otherwise it sounds like you are paid bot :DDD

"Yawn" means you hate something? Wow, I wouldn't want to interact with someone like you irl. The guy's just saying the game's boring and you don't have to achieve things in game to figure out that the game's boring. You sound like you're paid by GGG to post here.
:D
Was looking forward to grinding some big packs of mobs with a specialized build. Instead it will just be cowering in a corner with ranged delayed damage. yay...
Great game! I love how they bring new variations/ additions with each new league. ( despite other games that are in this genre ) Also these optional new events! Love the depth and challange this game brings

All those who complain of Path Of Exile being too complex should go back to their Minecraft or Fortnite dramas.

I also like the loot scarcity change. Old RPG's were dropping good/strong items rarely. And when an item did dropped, well it felt so good becaused you worked hard for it - and relied on actual skill and intelligence to get there, rather that a bunch of scarabs and 5 friends.

My only request is to fix the loot goblin fiesta with the next league please. They should be capped at dropping 1-5 divines or exalts! Going on TFT for a magic culler aint fun. Neither knowing that people do this and get so much out of it.. flooding our game economy

Enought talking for now! See you in Mayhem event, good luck & happy holidays!!
how much you spent on support packs?
no thx, my vision is still different from yours,
no more games in this patch, it's boring
Last edited by Saimon64 on Nov 4, 2022, 4:35:45 PM
"
Great game! I love how they bring new variations/ additions with each new league. ( despite other games that are in this genre ) Also these optional new events! Love the depth and challange this game brings

All those who complain of Path Of Exile being too complex should go back to their Minecraft or Fortnite dramas.

I also like the loot scarcity change. Old RPG's were dropping good/strong items rarely. And when an item did dropped, well it felt so good becaused you worked hard for it - and relied on actual skill and intelligence to get there, rather that a bunch of scarabs and 5 friends.

My only request is to fix the loot goblin fiesta with the next league please. They should be capped at dropping 1-5 divines or exalts! Going on TFT for a magic culler aint fun. Neither knowing that people do this and get so much out of it.. flooding our game economy

Enought talking for now! See you in Mayhem event, good luck & happy holidays!!

shut up about the loot goblins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info