Entering the store today are the Void Emperor Lightning Strike, Heritage Kinetic Blast and Transcendence Righteous Fire Skill Effects! All of these cosmetics replace their default effects, and the Transcendance Righteous Fire Skill Effect increases in intensity the lower your life gets! Check out the videos below, or get yours here!

Check out the Void Emperor Lightning Strike Effect in the screenshot below, along with the Void Emperor Armour Set, Void Emperor Weapon Skin and Demon Wings!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Guys please, there are so few players right now.. this should have been added into the launch week queue of MTX releases each day or something.

Still thank you though
Mathils actual cat
Nice! maybe an black rf someday?
Nice !

Edit: GGG if you read this please invite me to the Ruthless alpha :P
Bad Seed
Last edited by Baristo on Nov 2, 2022, 9:02:30 PM
Ha!

KB, RF, and LS?

The nerf hammer is too real.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
so they're all getting nerfed?

I'll wait until the next league's balance manifesto and buy all three if they're not nerfed. let's see.
Last edited by auspexa on Nov 3, 2022, 6:30:26 AM
That RF effect is cool. I was wondering when we'd start seeing these next-generation dynamic MTX for skill effects.
Damn. Good stuff.
That RF is beautiful!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Kinetic Blast actually looks dope as hell!

Meanwhile, Righteous Fire looks like it's glued on as an afterthought. Might be the case for most of them, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info