[3.20] fezz's Fast Alt Leveling Guide - Level 1 to 90-95+ in a few hours (requires ~3-6 Divine Orbs)

"
I think they might have forgotten to allocate the notable after putting the jewel. I have done it once and was wondering why damage is so low.

Possible. Ii happend to me twice and I felt like a morron, need to do something with my memory.
hey Fezz was checking out this thread and noticed that the pastebin for your string for better trading doesnt exist anymore.
"
AegonV wrote:
hey Fezz was checking out this thread and noticed that the pastebin for your string for better trading doesnt exist anymore.

Updated string: https://pastebin.com/X50F1JgV

Last edited by fezz8386 on Apr 25, 2023, 10:13:18 PM
Fezz, thanks for the guide, i leveled mine not w smite and changed some jewels i had already and figured it would work the same. Anyways thanks man for the post. Helped lots c:
"
Fezz, thanks for the guide, i leveled mine not w smite and changed some jewels i had already and figured it would work the same. Anyways thanks man for the post. Helped lots c:

No problem! The guide i actually not up2date, but it's great it still worked for you ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info