November Events 2022

Copied from reddit user Selrzer cause i agree 100%

Lemme get this right:

No demis, generic character effect that clashes with previous mtx purchases

Prizes strictly for 1st place; no runner up, no reward for continuing to push after the first place has been claimed

3 mystery boxes down to 1, under the guise of facilitating "player choice"

No deli zone rotations as was HIGHLY requested last time

asinine delve win condition: no long-term planning, discouraging novel delve-specific builds in favor of the top x generic builds to rush 600, first-to-600 design severely discourages rerolls, not to mention the lack of prizes for the top 5 of each class like previous iterations... this one truly boggles my mind. And they still couldn't find the effort to change the name after literally stripping it of the "endless" component. Luckily I'm seeing a lot of backlash against this change already so maybe they'll revert it COPIUM

With new beyond, mayhem is 1/10th of previous mayhems

Oh, but:

Each event has been improved since the last time we ran it.
AN monsters overturned? This just in! You bad!
"
Blip wrote:
when are we getting an easy mode with massively buffed drops to make the game worth playing?

Honestly, I wonder if they did make something like this, voided of course at the end of league, would players heavily participate? I would :/ just for science of course, because I love dying constantly and spending countless hours grinding crafting materials just to get wrecked by RNG. So I would not take easy mode seriously and have any fun in it at all. None.

Sooo, only 1 box for all events? Thats bad but gonna try
Last edited by Xan_one on Oct 27, 2022, 5:53:17 PM
Downfall progression is quite staggering.

Same stale events - no thoughts put into generating any new interesting content/event even when the whole league was a failure.

Used to be 3 guaranteed boxes for participation and now there's only 1.

Thanks but no thanks, you can keep your "events".
Wow!

Anyway
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
What Even is this? All the events are voided? the prizes are Random pulls from a set or 100/600/400/50? for reach levels? What? I know I have not played in a few leagues But you used to get MTX for reaching goals in the events.. not a chance at a random draw of one. What happened to POE?
[/IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/562190846305239040.png?v=1[/IMG]
Hi GGG,
I think I've never written any comment despite playing every league since beyond.
I can look at some of my demigods and remember the great time I had and all the poeple I met on the way. Sadly I won't have this experience this year :(
I won't play if there are no demigods or exlusive microtransactions for the top 3-5 or at least the top1 of every ascendancy class. Otherwise there is no competetion after the first group is done ---> no reason to play for tryhard players.
This will also have an effect on the average joe who wants to get to level 90 or something. I remember last mayhem I leveled like 60 dudes to level 90 on the last day and they where all super happy and we had a great time. This wont happen this league as well because no tryhard will play at the last day (actually not even at the third day)

btw I'm looking forward to ruthless. Always liked the idea of hardmode. Make it actually hard tho. Don't cut any corners ;)

tldr: I really really really like this game but please give me a reason to play. Demigods or anything. Havoc is too good.
Last edited by jonobo on Oct 27, 2022, 6:20:29 PM
Voided events 👉 Skip !!!
Nice. Still having cool events unlike some competitor games in this genre. Dont mind haters, they gonna hate no matter what. FREE LOOT and FREE MTX is somehow bad. FML 2022.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info