November Events 2022

1 mystery box total under the guise of player choice?

NO Demigods?

No runner up prizes?

Hard downgrade from last time. Not the best look.
"
PurpleChakra wrote:

NO Demigods?

The current version of the Demigod race reward series is the Godslayer’s Pride amulet. Because it uses the microtransaction system, it can be moved between your characters in different leagues.
Demigods are cool rewards because of the permanency and the tradability. Being tied to my account takes away any weight it could've had.
This event is voided. (because GGG is still pretending it cares even the slightest bit about standard)

So another couple events I'll permanently not bother trying. Anyway back to Lost Ark, let us know when you guys sort out your company wide issues with not understanding that games are supposed to be fun.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
nice, but really they have to all be voided? come on
Would have liked something fresh and new and not stick to old format neccesarily.

Even like SYNTHESIS league is back.. kind of rollback event would have been fun.
Rewards for only TOP1 is absolute snooze fest, nothing exits people about this.
Atleast make it a lucky draw of TOP30 people in each class or something better.
Mathils actual cat
Nice one will play the Delve event some for sure.
We tested it extensively
Meh, it's hard for me to get excited for a void league that is so short with only random draws.
you couldn't have run at least one non-voided event? oof
Its a shame GGG have reduced the number of awards in the events for casual players... 4 boxes down to 1 box - sadge.

Endless Delve isn't "endless" anymore apparently... it's a race to 600 and starts on a MONDAY... really GGG...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info