[3.19] Fire blade trap life/es hybrid trickster

"
Hynova wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Oh thanks so much... Definitively, I will do that next league, thanks...

Hi dude, i just made a video for you ;) uber shaper run https://youtu.be/SGYSo1aIYc8

Nice One My friend, thanks so much...
wave 30 of simulacrum uploaded
Trading still sucks
Hi ! do you think its possible to league start with this build ?

If we can, what are the links you think are the best early on ? And stats we should aim on the weapons ?
Last edited by moumout on Nov 21, 2022, 5:08:00 PM
"
moumout wrote:

If we can, what are the links you think are the best early on ? And stats we should aim on the weapons ?

League start with this build should be fine.

I started this build from a1 and did all red maps with dual vulconus (1 alch unique) and xoph's blood. The weapons you aim should have high critical chance and dph (not dps) - Attack speed does't influence the damage.

Links that i'd recommend:

5L blade trap + immolate + trap and mine damage + fire penetration + swift assembly

6L blade trap + immolate + trap and mine damage + fire penetration + swift assembly + elemental damage with attacks
Trading still sucks
"
Hynova wrote:
"
moumout wrote:

I started this build from a1 and did all red maps with dual vulconus (1 alch unique) and xoph's blood. The weapons you aim should have high critical chance and dph (not dps) - Attack speed does't influence the damage.

5L blade trap + immolate + trap and mine damage + fire penetration + swift assembly

6L blade trap + immolate + trap and mine damage + fire penetration + swift assembly + elemental damage with attacks

Thanks for your answer !
What would you recommend as 3/4L to lvl up with ?
Leveling part uploaded
Trading still sucks
"
moumout wrote:
"
Hynova wrote:
"
moumout wrote:

Thanks for your answer !
What would you recommend as 3/4L to lvl up with ?

3L

Blade trap + swift assembly + trap and mine damage

4L

3L + any related gem :)
Trading still sucks
ty ^^
Thanks, I will do that on this league, no nerfs yeh?... Thanks so much...
You use for bosses something instead of Increased area of effect?... Sorry I have read it in your first post... :)
Last edited by Vyr75 on Dec 10, 2022, 1:55:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info