Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 6 - devon752's "Hotstepper" Frostblink Elementalist

not a single melee build. Has to be a microtransaction thing. I mean cleave got that sweet +2 how come nobody did anything with that? Strike skills have...well they exist so there is that.

The eagles are coming...the eagles...
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
Hopefully we continue to have build of the week in more popular leagues.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
vortex is better
"
staylin wrote:
vortex is better

When you get to a certain point on dot buils you hit the dot damage cap. Then it is more about convenience and aoe clear. Also I think the person just wanted to make a cool build utilizing bronn and vortex isn't a movement skill so your point is moot.
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Pyre doesn't need to be catalaysed, just use Anomalous Cold to Fire.

Not sure how this slipped past a team whose only purpose is to theorize builds...

First, you know it was one player, right? Also, the Catalysts scale other mods on the ring as well. It's evidently fine. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 22, 2022, 6:45:51 PM
"
Emertus wrote:
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Pyre doesn't need to be catalaysed, just use Anomalous Cold to Fire.

Not sure how this slipped past a team whose only purpose is to theorize builds...

First, you know it was one player, right? Also, the Catalysts scale other mods on the ring as well. It's evidently fine. [Removed by Support]

lmao ikr
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 22, 2022, 6:46:52 PM
support build next please!

also i thought you guys nerf Vaal clarity to not work like that.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Oct 20, 2022, 11:09:25 PM
Looks fun but I bet it's one of those builds that you make and then realize you die every 10sec and the guide conveniently left out that part.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Congratz Devon for this awesome build, nice to see this in "build of the week"

<3 I played this build this season and say here thx for the work behind to create this build.

PLS support devon!!

And to all, try this build, thx Poisi!!!
"
auspexa wrote:
probably the first time this league where you've actually showcased a build that's viable for league start and endgame, thanks.

Except they show a build that is more expensive to make than some people make in 2 leagues and the mechanics of it probably go over half the players heads because of the scaling and items used are not intuitive. they also made mistakes based on comments on the video about some of the things. this is no different than watching any other build guide on youtube. And these ONLY exist because they saw most of the actual channels that make build guides didn't even make one this league.

You're meming if you try to do this as a league start. There was a streamer that tried it and swapped builds day 2 after practicing it for weeks pre league launch.

What would REALLY be impressive is they made a build with 1 or 2 uniques MAX and the rest were rare items you can craft with lvl 20 gems and nothing meta. I say this knowing full well they can't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info