Twitch Community Highlights

"
koskesh539 wrote:
Where are the Videos and Clips of everybody hating what GGG has done on Leaguestart?

GFL
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
In the last video, the 6 linking, is he using a macro to click that fast? Seems too fast. Is that allowed? I would love to save my wrist

I guess he is using his mouse wheel for clicks.
Today on "The things that NEVER happens in the life of non-twitchers"..
Great experience for just 0.01% of the players.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
many exciting gameplay moments

Oh, yes, the Gambling highlights once again. Amazing gameplay...
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
That 5 sec mirror drop damnnnnn
Funny to start with a gamble clip lol.

"
Really? A clip of someone 6linking armour with 20 fuses? I've linked a Shav's with 3...

That's Steel. He has a global buff for things like linking items. You've linked a Shavs with 3 fusings once, he's doing it all the time. :D
Is it just me or isn't that a macro in the six-link clip?
I thought macro's are against the game rules?
I guess not. Wish there was some clarification on this.

But then again.. it's GGG, they only care when they feel like it

Pretty sure it falls under
"

7. b. Modify or adapt (including through third parties and third-party tools) the game client or its data, other than in the normal course of PoE gameplay as permitted in accordance with the Licence.
7. c. Utilise any automated software or 'bots' in relation to your access or use of the Website, Materials or Services.

So macro with 1 click and/or using scroll wheel for clicking, they're clearly prohibited. Why are GGG featuring something that's against the game TERMS OF USE?
Last edited by Simple2012 on Oct 21, 2022, 1:48:33 PM
Really? What's the point of showing the highlights?

There's soooo little people that actually got lucky with things like this compared to previous version.

Giving the player a false hope is no difference than doing a misleading ads on the players.

Please give us back the old loot drop n remove AN mods for good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info