[3.19] Shield Crush Build | Crush all Uber Bosses | Crush the Atlas | Crush all content | Tanky

Last edited by Sensatiional2 on Dec 9, 2022, 2:13:02 AM
"
Rinoya wrote:
"
masterrafazz wrote:
Nice Build!

This will be viable for the 3.20?

Author has been banned on forum - don't know, for what - but I had dialogue with author on youtube, and he said - yep.
He will update pob in the nearest time.

Finally got to making a new account. I got banned for account sharing (or at least that's what I think it is because I didn't do any RMT).

As far as the build goes, I don't think there is much to change. If anything, getting Seething Fury might be hard because of the new Jewel changes. I don't see any changes to Emp Vig so we're good to go for build enabling uniques.
Really enjoy the build, this was in endless delve and delerium everywhere, but I actually went resolute tech and heavier on the fortify, and no crit obviously, still worked out fantastic, went Lioneye's shield in delerium for the armor/hp/dps
"
bobmcbob124 wrote:
Really enjoy the build, this was in endless delve and delerium everywhere, but I actually went resolute tech and heavier on the fortify, and no crit obviously, still worked out fantastic, went Lioneye's shield in delerium for the armor/hp/dps

Hey! I’m glad you’re enjoying the build. I should probably make a PoB with RT since going crit is going to be hard until we can get our hands on a seething fury.

I don’t know if I should just update the build through this or just make an entirely new post. Wish I could’ve copied all the text for this post before I got banned lol
Hey there! I'm hella bored with every single build. Until I found yours. Looks sick! And I absolutely need a bosser with no reflect problems. Do you think I could get something good for 25 divines or am I gonna lack crucial things? I don't want to go back and play Venom Gyre.
hey, playing the non crit shield crush version and after reading it iam def lookin foward to try it some other league
thank you and glad to see you back!
How do you level this build? Any tips?
Leveling with Shieldcrush is so garbage, zero dps, feels like a Quin build
"
Essaere wrote:
How do you level this build? Any tips?
Leveling with Shieldcrush is so garbage, zero dps, feels like a Quin build

Really? I find the shield skills scale really well in the early game if you have the right shields.

Make sure you have a Tabula and The Princess in your main hand, use the following shields:

Wheel of the Storm Sail (level 5)
Lycosidae (level 11)
Titicus Span (level 30)
Emperor's Vigilance (level 46)

Once you hit 46 it goes from very easy to faceroll
Videos look solid, and PoB as well - nothing too crazy. I´ll definately give it a try, thanks for the inspiration :)
Just appeal the ban and apologise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info