Our Design a T-Shirt Competition has now ended! While we go through all your entries, here's the last batch of cool designs that we wanted to highlight to the community! Check them out!

VirtualLich

Spoiler

Kougno

Spoiler

ballandis

NataExile

Ashkae1

Horates

Spoiler

Fatbloke

We'll be announcing the winners of the Design a T-Shirt competition at the end of this week. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Thank you so much for highlighting our work <3
It means a lot to us.

A Lich lives in Virtual hills...
"
VirtualLich wrote:
Thank you so much for highlighting our work <3
It means a lot to us.

Fine work it is, too.

But I'd swear the Karui Shores is real. Ultimate holiday tee.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Amazuing work all!!

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Last edited by LeHeup80 on Oct 16, 2022, 5:43:54 PM
ok I like the Path Of Exile logo one, esepcially if those glow in a blacklight :P
Haven't seen the other finalists. But I would def buy one of those Karui Shores Tees. Whomever designed it, if you don't win, let the community know when you setup a way for us to order. Those would sell more than you'd think.
The Kaurui Shores shirt will generate both questions about where it is and google searches to look for flights.

Classy and subtle. I might even wear that one and I don't wear Tee shirts.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
DUDE THEY DON'T EVEN ADD CORRUPTION T-SHIRT 🤯
Acton's Nightmare, love it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info