[PlayStation] 3.19.1d Patch Notes

"
Omegadevv wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
invite bug fix?

Hi. Can you describe in detail what do you mean by "invite bug"?

All party related features on consoles are managed through Playstation and Xbox networks. Players might fail to join parties if they have account restrictions or if they are using network connection with NAT2 and NAT3.

I guees they mean the Party Bug.
There are often Situations where u are unable to Play with other ppl because you cant group up anymore until you restart the game.

We lose the Option to invite ppl or getting invitet when we Press the Option Button.

Yeah, the Party Bug has been around FOREVER.

The last two times they talked about it, GGG blamed it on Sony, but it definitely isn't a Sony problem. It doesn't happen in other games (at least, not in other games I play).

When this bug happens, you get a message "You have left the group", but it's just random. No particular action causes it. There's nothing you can do to make it stop either. It is *slightly* more likely to occur at the moment when someone joins or leaves a party, and upon changing zones (such Map -> Hideout).

In addition to the stuff other people have mentioned, Party Chat will be grayed out, and you can't receive Whisper messages either.

The three bugs, Party Bug, Group Bug, and Whisper Bug are all the same bug.

My personal speculation is that it's caused by some minor hiccup in the 3-way communication between the game, GGG servers, and PSN servers.
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 14, 2022, 4:47:29 AM
"
Omegadevv wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
invite bug fix?

Hi. Can you describe in detail what do you mean by "invite bug"?

All party related features on consoles are managed through Playstation and Xbox networks. Players might fail to join parties if they have account restrictions or if they are using network connection with NAT2 and NAT3.

I guees they mean the Party Bug.
There are often Situations where u are unable to Play with other ppl because you cant group up anymore until you restart the game.

We lose the Option to invite ppl or getting invitet when we Press the Option Button.

There is also the case where this applies to whispers which, does not prevent you from using the auto whisper from the pathofexile.com/trade site. It is mainly when pressing the name of a person who's whisper you wish to reply to or some other person in the chat screen which also requires a relogg.
Please remove mf gear
I play on SSF and occasionally will see a message at the bottom indicating that I have left a group. Not sure if that is related to the issue they are discussing but also seems a bit funky as there is no way for me to even group with anyone.
Can we get namelock whirling blades like PC got back? I’d like to play venom gyre but feels bad for me not having the name lock
This is most definitely NOT a Sony issue.

As everyone else has said. When loading into an area you will get a message in gane, not from the ps menu, but inside the game, that says "you have left the group"

Once thos happens you can no longer respond to any whispers in game chat, the option to invite people to your group is not available ( like it disappears entirely) and sometimes, but not all the time, you will no longer be able to see trade offers you are sent.

To be clear, this has been an existing problem since the launch of path of exile on ps4. I have played every league and it has always been there.

Before we had worldchat it was a minor inconvenience

Once we had world chat is was a moderate inconvenience

But now that we are going to be trading using the website, it is a game breaking problem.

Over the years if your forum managers or game managers have ever seen someone say

"I'm soft crashed"
"I'm desynced"
"I'm bugged"

This is what they are referring to. The other posters here are right. This happens on average once an hour of regular mapping.

I sincerely hope this will be fixed before we move any further towards the pc trade environment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info