RUTHLESS

discuss
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Oct 13, 2022, 5:55:51 PM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2022, 8:30:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not much to say.

The actual news/issue is that Archnemesis and loot goblins need to be excised from the usual/normal mode, and moved solely to Ruthless
It seems like it would be something fun to watch on stream,
people flipping the f- out because it's so hard.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
i wonder if they were testing this early in the league, thats why the loot was so bad
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Not much to say.

The actual news/issue is that Archnemesis and loot goblins need to be excised from the usual/normal mode, and moved solely to Ruthless

You took words right out of my mouth. If not AN, then at least all the changes they added in 3.19
So its just this league?
No one will play Ruthless mode except streamers. No one.

At least we can all tell people to go play Ruthless when they call for undeserved nerfs over and over now.
just make it like HC but with timed log out.

and all magic monsters replaced with AN rares for extra joy.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

I don't see the point of the mode, it seems that it really penalizes gear based gems (scaling off weapon attributes) and will instead favor a few gems like wave of conviction (just an example) that do gem-based damage regardless as to trash gear or weapon being used.
I mean.... it is an opt in system unlike AN so can't compare them. You get a huge challenge off the bat, no need to play until red maps first, so I can see why ppl would want to try it out at least. Hopefully they can remove some tediousness from the base game since the top players gets an own mode now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info