3.19.1d Patch Notes
This patch contains a handful of improvements and bug fixes, alongside a client crash fix.
- Improved the description of the Influenced Atlas Challenge to more accurately reflect its requirement.
- Fixed a bug where the Auxium Unique Belt modifier that causes Chill Effect on you to be based on 100% of Energy Shield was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the description for the effect of shock on you would only display on items for values above -100%.
- Fixed a rare issue where Abberath-touched and Tukohama-touched Archnemesis monsters could sometimes not drop Maps.
- Fixed a rare bug where Maps currently not on the Atlas could drop.
- Fixed an issue where columns in the Divination Tab sometimes did not fill the entire space in high resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where the Ghostwrithe Unique 3D art could become quite revealing in some situations.
- Fixed an issue where some visual effects from the Myrmidon Enchanter's Ring microtransaction would linger around after the Fortification buff ended.
- Fixed a bug where the Stygian Puncture microtransaction was using the wrong Bleed effect variation.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur in the Karui Shores.
This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers, however you will need to restart your client to patch the client fixes.