Audio Team Q&A - Answers Part 1

"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
I've complained about this many times, but there is an issue with sounds causing massive amount of stutter/lag.

It happens in every tile set but is most-pronounced in outdoor areas. My guess is that your 3D positional audio has been scuffed and uses reverb and time-gated calls and directSound gets wonky tryna deal with your implementation. It's annoying, and should have been dealt with before you moved over to fMod

Thank you in advance

This man over here deserve way way way more attention, even i don't know what he's talking about at all, but yeah, disabling sounds in production_Config help so much with weird stutter that happens in high monster density outdoor
it would be much more interesting to read about the Bug-fixes team, how they work on fixing stuff, and why it takes so long to fix the bug with "invisible flask effect" mtx that isnt working on quartz flask(phasing). sorry for my spelling.Anyways Audio Team is doing such a great work, i always turn off my music, and turn on the music in Uber Boss fights, its so much more fun^^.
Will the crit and shatter sounds change in PoE2? This is the most important audio question ever! ;D
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Very neat.
I humbly submit that we need more tortured vegetable death gibs.

Malachi's death is always a highlight when I'm leveling up a new character.
Nice !
Bad Seed
That was ok but.
Balance Team Q&A when??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info