Console Trading Website - Gratitude

I would like to leave here my gratitude for correctly adding the Trade Site via browser through the Console. It's even great to use it with nice support with Mouse and Keyboard on the Site.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2022, 1:59:12 PM
its not in the game its still using a third party software... MAKE IT IN TYHE GAME AND NOT THIRD PARTY.

i praise nothing to do with this. stop being lazy devs and make the browser in the game.
"
its not in the game its still using a third party software... MAKE IT IN TYHE GAME AND NOT THIRD PARTY.

i praise nothing to do with this. stop being lazy devs and make the browser in the game.

what they released yesterday isn't that what you're asking for?
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
no... i dont want to use anything outside of the game. we should not be forced into using third party software. the edge browser ( xbox ) is not integrated into the game.

ill admit the post i wrote before this was before i saw the start of the changes.

its a good start but it needs to be integrated into the game. i dont know of one game on xbox right now that forces you to use third party things just to play the game. there is server apps but thats admin use and not the play the game itself.
Right, if you want you can open a note just talking about it! I liked that they particularly fail to deliver any time.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info