[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Do we have another goul after getting op wand ? Something like getting forbidden flame/flesh, another cluster or another switch?
I remember that u were saying that there are 2 variants of this build, Lightning Coil and more expensive one Dawnbraker with more dmg.

If you have Point Blank on relic, what happens to Agnostic?
"
Chicho21 wrote:
Do we have another goul after getting op wand ? Something like getting forbidden flame/flesh, another cluster or another switch?
I remember that u were saying that there are 2 variants of this build, Lightning Coil and more expensive one Dawnbraker with more dmg.

The Dawnbreaker version with fire sublime vision is impossible in 3.20.

Your only option would be a Dawnbreaker version without any sublime vision at all. Playing without Sublime Vision and Dawnbreaker would require building around negative lightning resistance which would require a substantially different gear/gem set.

I have pob'ed flame/flesh jewel Righteous Providence in the Lightning Coil variant which I am playing in 3.20. It would require Astramentis and probably gut alot of our mana regen. It might work but from what I can see (https://pobb.in/Nz_cnYORI_kA) I would say. DO NOT DO IT!

My plan is to skip the second cluster this time and just go for the lightning cluster.
https://pobb.in/c3Su2c4rBttk

Last edited by zorker on Jan 16, 2023, 3:24:49 AM
"
kentishtown wrote:
If you have Point Blank on relic, what happens to Agnostic?

We spec Agnostic on the tree if we do not get it from anywhere else. Point Blank is nearly 30% more damage since we can park the totems directly on top of the enemy.
Unavailable

WoW. Only a tiny bit sad I did not get the 3%. But good enough. :)
I am at 86% lightning res now.
Last edited by zorker on Jan 16, 2023, 1:18:39 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
sick!
Hey!

I'm getting hard times trying to understand what equipment is better then other. Can someone give me an explanation?

Trying to buy equipment from 80+ list
"
* Get a shaper shield with +1 totems
* Get a six link rare chest
* Get 2 good normal jewels
* Get a Stygian with one good abyss jewel
* Get a good imbued wand
* Get a Healthy Mind jewel
* Get Breathstealer and Annoint Pannopticon
* Get Dance the Offered
* Get Atziri's Foible and Annoint Watchtowers
* If possible use Amethyst rings
"

No idea what is better. Caped on resistances and now what? +intelegence? (doesn't give dps boost, only mana - survivability). +mana regen seems not so important.

I'm getting feeling that something wrong with gear or\and my build.
Don't have 4ер ascendency and have no idea how to get it.

Currently i'm lvl 82. Passive skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.20.1/AAAABgUCbQQHBFEEsxEPES0UsBhdHNwdFB8CIhwkLSeDKPoqUyycLR8x7zJYMnEy0TYmN0c6FjpYOw0_c0GHQjpFR0WdTC1Ms00UTq5QMFFsU1JVxlcrV8hYbVm8XsBfKmKVZDNmnmfwaFpqG2pDa6xs53flfIOCHoKbgseD24PzhTKGgoejiFqI3o8aj0aWdJphmuCboaBCogCiBKPyp_ismK3xrhKxNrJwtoa3PriTvOq9gr7uwGbFKMekx8rJRMs_znDbAtte30_kVevk6-7zCfZb99f4R_nI-d356PrSAAbmuCIc2k42Jn4XZ_Cdc4ej76iI3i9X-Ec=?accountName=skinner2170&realm=pc&characterName=TotemSkS
Last edited by skinner2170 on Jan 20, 2023, 8:02:07 AM
4th ascendancy node you get by running uber lab with a Offering to the Goddess.

Most important in my opinion:
- 6-link rare chest (if you are currently running a 5-link)
- Shaper shield with +1 totems
- The gloves and amulets with anointments
- An imbued wand with 3 useful t1-t2 mods

Then as long as you have maxed resists, you are good to get started. The shield and 2 anointments get you +3 totems which is big uptick in damage. And the 6-link and wand get you damage as well.

Healthy Mind is cheap, just grab one.

Amethyst rings you can level up to -- you'll just die to chaos more often with another ring type, but that's a lot of builds and won't matter until you get to the Lightning Coil stage where you convert damage to lightning and chaos.

Stygian, normal jewels are all incremental.
"
kentishtown wrote:

Thank you for helping out. Yes that is what you want. You can always compare the gear pieces the PoBs are having and if you have questions about a specific item just ask.
Hi,

Been loving this build and having a lot of fun. I'm at tier 16 maps and feeling pretty tanky, generally only die when I'm not paying attention or facetanking things I'm not supposed to be facetanking. However, my damage is way, way lower than what you have, and I'm having a hard time figuring out why my damage is so comparatively low. I know I have to switch the colors on my chest so I can have increased elemental damage instead of projectile speed, but it still feels like that doesn't fully explain the large disparity. Would you mind just taking a peek see if I'm doing anything glaring that would explain my low damage?

https://pastebin.com/hUwyREkS

Thank you again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info