The Path of Exile: Boss vs. Boss Series

Really fun :D

Why not make

Bosses vs their Archnemesis
Such as: Kitava vs Kitava demon with Kitava touched mod.

Free for all on Maeven Arena (the feared)
Nice, again.
please do Sirus vs Every pinacle bosses, or sirus vs elder i think its time for a rematch
Conversion trap remake 0.0

The kitava one actually cool and inspirational except nobody knows what's going in the player side. Maybe a bigger arena.

Murderscrape The Supreme fed by half an expedition VS Every Uber Uber Boss at once. The damage wasn't that scary for me, but geez was it tanky.
Last edited by jerot on Oct 6, 2022, 11:27:01 PM
How about league bosses vs. league bosses group fights. Have knock out rounds, make it a weekly series until we have top 2 in the finals.

Delve bosses vs. Expedition bosses
Breachloards vs Elderslayers
etc.

Semi
Final
Who thought it would be a great idea to post this 4 year old recycled content without adding anything new to it? Like seriously. Who in GGG's office came in being like "YEP, let's re-post this old stuff. Gonna be great! Oh, and let's not add any new fights either! People gonna love it!"?

I'd love to see Chris Wilson fight one of the more annoying AN combination rares, especially pre-nerf. Without a character having godmode turned on, please. That would be great. See the "vision" in action.
Hall of grand masters battle royale. Then second fight would be the 3 cortex bosses royale.
It's awesome to see that this concept hasn't been forgotten. I love these fights and especially this type of content and wish more games would make such a thing happen.

As for Fights:
-doedre vs shavrone (duel of the witches)
-delve bosses triple threat match
-spirit beasts (gauntlet WWE style match)
-uber bosses battle royale
-cassia vs piety (duel of dominus disciples)
-atziri vs elder slayers(maybe they outlast her reflect copy because more life)
Last edited by INFINITY-BLOOD on Oct 12, 2022, 7:04:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info