Weird lags on series s

Hey, since a few days, I have got some weird lags. It's not all the time, but especially in the evening. It's getting worse till the point where it's not playable. I have cable connection and all test are good. My ports are open, I have a fix IP and started everything new. Also reinstalled the game.
I don't know what to do anymore.

I also uploaded a 1 min video in a really bad time. At this time everything was restarted freshly and the speed test was about 90mb/s
With 0% package loss..

https://youtu.be/M0L7ByDcufw
Last edited by oONoiZeOo on Oct 4, 2022, 4:22:13 PM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2022, 3:22:38 PM
Are you using lockstep?

I have never had lag that bad on my S, certainly looks unplayable.
Don't know what a lockstep is tbh
Lockstep is a network setting under options. Enabling it stops the rubber-band type lag, might help you.
Still the same issues. Is the Support even active here?
I tried all network modes ingame, doesn't change anything. It's also just at random time. But when it appears it stays for a few hours. During this time I have 0 problems with other games. It's only poe at some specific times.
I had the same issue on the ps5.
Try to change your gateway in the poe options to a different one then the one it's using per default, that helped for me.
I was having trouble with the connection to Frankfurt EU and switched to Amsterdam EU, which solved those massive lag spikes.
Yeah it works on US Servers. Im in germany and IT seems like the Problem is on the EU Servers. Thanks for the reply. Finally I can play again
same issue here ... frankfurt works fine until around 19:00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info