3.19.1c Hotfix

we must all bow to Chris' almighty vision

Fun? That doesn't matter so long as we are fulfilling said vision, life itself takes 2nd place to this vision, it's seemingly non-negotiable even if it kills the game, company and the livelihood of everyone working on it

Amazing how someone could be so arrogant
Are the currency drops still that bad? I quit about 2 weeks after this league started because the drops were so stale and how vulgar the AN mobs were.
I couldnt keep playing World of Warcraft without knowing this.

Knowing GGG keeps ignoring players, i mean.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Pheragon wrote:
Are the currency drops still that bad? I quit about 2 weeks after this league started because the drops were so stale and how vulgar the AN mobs were.

Bad how? You mean needing to stack IIR to get very high end currency? No, it's still that way. I eventually quit because I couldn't get the stuff I needed to enjoy my build in red maps(RNG problem, not lack of loot). Rares and Uniques dropped normal amounts of loot for me, so that part is fixed. If you find a piece of gear that has rarity, consider a viable stat as a part of your upgrade along with your typical HP/res.
Last edited by centrumsilver on Oct 5, 2022, 8:22:19 PM
Last edited by Senrys on Oct 7, 2022, 12:11:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info