[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster for End Game.

Something messed up on the forum: I already got 100% spell suprression. got new gloves. 2056/2152 now. (swapping the corrpted blood jewel with life would only change it to ~2113/2104 or less since i have to change the catalyst from life to stats on the amulet for this.)
i think i have overall bad rolls but i sunk already too much currency into everything and i am kind of broke now, but survival is okay now. did uber shaper as my first super uber and think i can take others too with my current setup. just dps could be better:

at which point should i look for multiplier instead of speed? (i would try the aisling on the amulet, but i think if it fails i will delete poe, so maybe better not)

a question about bastion of elements vs shaper of winter: elements give me a shield, while for shaper of winter chills do not really do anything if i am not bossing since everything is freezed usually. Or do I overestimated the primal aegis?

and some other question: lost 20% on my way to 100 from "Heretical Flare"(on two different mirrors). I just died so fast, not even the flask could save me. is this normal or does this point at something missing in my current tree? (i have lethe shade. for pantheon i have abberath. burning ground scares me.)

https://pastebin.com/HKFJ0jZB

Thank you again. And for the build too. I absolutely enjoy every second playing it!
Last edited by DanyDerfel on Nov 1, 2022, 2:12:05 PM
"
DanyDerfel wrote:
Something messed up on the forum: I already got 100% spell suprression. got new gloves. 2056/2152 now. (swapping the corrpted blood jewel with life would only change it to ~2113/2104 or less since i have to change the catalyst from life to stats on the amulet for this.)
i think i have overall bad rolls but i sunk already too much currency into everything and i am kind of broke now, but survival is okay now. did uber shaper as my first super uber and think i can take others too with my current setup. just dps could be better:

at which point should i look for multiplier instead of speed? (i would try the aisling on the amulet, but i think if it fails i will delete poe, so maybe better not)

a question about bastion of elements vs shaper of winter: elements give me a shield, while for shaper of winter chills do not really do anything if i am not bossing since everything is freezed usually. Or do I overestimated the primal aegis?

and some other question: lost 20% on my way to 100 from "Heretical Flare"(on two different mirrors). I just died so fast, not even the flask could save me. is this normal or does this point at something missing in my current tree? (i have lethe shade. for pantheon i have abberath. burning ground scares me.)

https://pastebin.com/HKFJ0jZB

Thank you again. And for the build too. I absolutely enjoy every second playing it!

regarding crit multi vs cast speed, as long as we have enough mana regen to sustain cast speed, then cast speed is always favored. (our mana regen is 136.4s/s, and each cast costs 22mana, which means the cast speed limit is 6.2 casts/sec).

the shaper of winter chills enemy, which is needed by hypothemia support to scale damage. Defensively, chill can be interpreted as reducing boss's damage throughput, therefore making you more likely to survive.

The Heretical flare has never been an issue for me, what specific map were you running? I can check it out later.

Lastly, about improving DPS further. If you really want, you can take a look at my character's rare staff. That staff increased DPS to 27-35M.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

The Heretical flare has never been an issue for me, what specific map were you running? I can check it out later.

It was on a mirror tablet, one tier 9, one tier 4 (physical damage, brutal: "foe forged in blood)". Same boss. was frozen, out of it for a tiny friction and spawn a few beams. Blinked out, panicked used my flask till it was empty and died anyway. 100 to 0 in under a second. I googled for it and this should be the name of the dot.

Today I died again in a t11 Paradise, oneshotted by the elder devourer. Just walked in and was dead in the next second. A death I can't understand. I have the reduce crit damage watcher's eye?

For shaper of winter vs bastion of elements: i got back to winter and i freeze much more consistently and damgage feels better. was definetly a mistake to not skill back. the new staff will be my goal after lvl 100.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Lastly, about improving DPS further. If you really want, you can take a look at my character's rare staff. That staff increased DPS to 27-35M.

I got the base, but I never crafted on my own. Following your guide were my first attempts: What do I have to do, to craft a staff like this, would you add it to the guide?
"
DanyDerfel wrote:

I got the base, but I never crafted on my own. Following your guide were my first attempts: What do I have to do, to craft a staff like this, would you add it to the guide?

Sure I just added the weapon and crafting instruction to the guide.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Sure I just added the weapon and crafting instruction to the guide.

ty, got it now, pushed me to 32m dps from 18m... but I have another question: How to deal with maps with "Monsters have 88% chance to avoid elemental Ailments" These are a nightmare and if something has regenaration there it quickly gets unkillable. Is there anything to get monster shocked safely through this?
Last edited by DanyDerfel on Nov 17, 2022, 2:19:22 PM
"
DanyDerfel wrote:

ty, got it now, pushed me to 32m dps from 18m... but I have another question: How to deal with maps with "Monsters have 88% chance to avoid elemental Ailments" These are a nightmare and if something has regenaration there it quickly gets unkillable. Is there anything to get monster shocked safely through this?

High shock avoidance on enemy can indeed be a headache. If the monsters are densely packed, then the shock spread node could help a little. But for boss fight (such as from invitation), I would usually reroll the mod.
This is 16th build for me this league, trying to find smth that survives and is capable to kill ubers. Seems like this build is where i'm gonna stop and sink my currency) All is going well so far, i even managed to craft ammy myself. But in pob i see my damage is low compared to yours an i die almost every map, can't figure what is wrong. Can someone check my pob and guide me a little pls?

Loving the build and really want to improve
https://pastebin.com/2u6UE5vj
Last edited by Zombality on Nov 28, 2022, 8:47:34 AM
This is 16th build for me this league, trying to find smth that survives and is capable to kill ubers. Seems like this build is where i'm gonna stop and sink my currency) All is going well so far, i even managed to craft ammy myself. But in pob i see my damage is low compared to yours an i die almost every map, can't figure what is wrong. Can someone check my pob and guide me a little pls?

Loving the build and really want to improve
https://pastebin.com/A2BRX8nM

So I crafted this staff, not the best but anyway. Adds 4 mil dps according to pob but still only 17 mil. Seems low? Nedds enchantmet now
New pob https://pastebin.com/p4eetbyk
hum...

I guess that with the conduit skill nerf, we will have to change the main damage skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info