Design a T-Shirt Competition Highlights

"
demogear wrote:
GGG is only good at removing negative comments

Ok let's be real here. Why would they remove positive comments?

And why in gods name would they officially market, at their cost, something that makes fun of the lead dev and founder, or that represents negative aspects of the game?

That would be totally stupid.

If it means so much, maybe some whales can commission whatever shirts are wanted if you are hell bent on reppin' the meme culture 100 bro.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Sep 27, 2022, 2:28:45 PM
they are all boring and bland meh.
Driftwood club is good <3
GGG in the future will have to sell clothes the way the game is going
"
pr13st wrote:
This one was my fave

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!

I want a tank top one!
Can you make the half Searing Exarch half Eater of Worlds one into a black hoodie + regular long sleeve?

I'll buy multiple of both!

I'm not the biggest fan of t-shirts, but I'd make an exception for that one especially if it came in a black or grey color :^)!
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
demogear wrote:
GGG is only good at removing negative comments

Ok let's be real here. Why would they remove positive comments?

And why in gods name would they officially market, at their cost, something that makes fun of the lead dev and founder, or that represents negative aspects of the game?

That would be totally stupid.

If it means so much, maybe some whales can commission whatever shirts are wanted if you are hell bent on reppin' the meme culture 100 bro.

Because they'd make more money from that t-shirt than they did from the entire 3.19 league. That's why...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
where is the one with a bunch of scraps and flasks, i would have bought that one
junaum design is my fav!
"
Shaldimar wrote:
Of course they didn't choose any of the good meme ones :)

Ofc, bcs in CW´s and GGG´s vision is FUN not allowed XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info