Anyone bother to help?

Disclaimer: my main concern in a League is just completing the Atlas all the way to T16. I'm on SSF.

That being said, why the hell I'm dying all the time? Trickster is supposed to bem a tanky class, no? I'm running Determination + Grace + Defiance banner, near maxed Suppression which is all the defensive layers I can get right now and still... Dps isn't helping either.

Ancestor Totems die as soon as they are summoned. Should I ditch them and try something else? Another aura via blessing? Cast on Kill?

I'm just about to throw in the towel so any pointers are appreciated.
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2022, 10:01:49 PM
everyone is dying more than usual this league...welcome to the "vision"

anyway, if you unhide your characters, someone might be bale to help with your build
Oops, I thought it was visible by default...

There, it's done.
is Reave a good skill? i saw your set up and i thought for sure you would be playing lightning strike.
I have an... issue with Lightning Strike. Reave is far from optimal but I've reached my goal with Sweep before so...

Then again my main concern is survivability though I'm aware offense is often the best defense in this game.
Last edited by CorpseLeDead on Sep 26, 2022, 1:58:45 PM
Maybe look into messing with a stygian vise?
I’d say self cast your molten shell, maybe link it to increased duration. Cwdt is great, but it’s reactive so if you are getting hit hard and fast you can die before it even has a chance to save you. Self cast it as you run into packs.

Similar thing with your flasks, their enchants are very situational. It would appear your armor and phasing flasks probably don’t have much uptime since they only proc on shock and poison. Maybe try to roll versions with more uptime.
Just keep at it and learn to avoid things like AN mods, degens ect. Over time u will get better. Map mods are another thing to keep in mind as well. Most of them suck, so if ur focus is leveling then expect to roll the map multiple times..

I hit lvl 96 with 0 defense auras. I have to keep dropping totems and manually dodge everything.
Last edited by Richman209ish on Sep 29, 2022, 4:14:32 AM
Yeah, turns out Reave isn't so great without optimal gear but I learned a lot since it's my first non-phys build. I'm doing T16 now (as long as they're not too much juiced). Trying to start getting Guardian maps now.

I'll consider self casting MS and maybe I'll try a "use when charges full" setup for my Flasks, I'll just have to struggle a bit with the skill slots.

Thanks for the replies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info