Thanks for spoiling experience with archnemesis!

It didn't add anything to that archnemesis, it just came to take his time and give him a headache.
It infests the game with a lot of archnemesis that doesn't add anything, it only drops flasks, sharp currency and useless things.

There's still the worst part, they monsters are everywhere in the game there's no way to get rid of them, not to mention that I have a lvl 94 character with 80 max resist, max block, with more than 1000 regen life and energy shield and it's not good for nothing, comes archnemesis that releases wall of ice, another that creates volatile every time it hits him, another one from the lightning colone that kills you, another lightning totem that falls all at the same time.

What's the point of spoiling so much experience of the game where it's no use having defensive layers that everything from archemesys kills you.

It's sad to see a game that must have what 8 to 10 years of life and turn this around. It's about time to improve the quality of the gameplay and not make it worse.

If you're going to drop this boring stuff, why not remove the -10% penalty lost on every kill then?

I want to play path of exile and not minesweeper, it has flask nerf and absurd reload time for teleport, it seems that it is forcing all players to have mageblood or headhunter to run.
Last edited by DaniloPaiva on Sep 25, 2022, 5:59:26 PM
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2022, 8:00:10 PM
the game is ruined now. only ggg shills and paid streamers dont agree. i dislike having arch nem FORCED UPON ME. i opted out of it when it was the trash league and i DEMAND TO BE ABLE TO OPT OUT OF IT NOW. of course ggg wont let us.
PLEASE TENCENT TAKE OVER THE GAME AND SAVE IT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info