[3.19] Doryani's Prototype Mahuxotl's Lightning Strike Champion [Build of the League]

"
yissus wrote:
"
Joksee wrote:
"
yissus wrote:
How do we deal with physical damage?. I run a minotaur and he almost kill me.

With 60k+ armour, 20 fortification, and all of the sustain we get from lgoh and leech. Also 55k+ evasion should mean you're avoiding like 85% of the hits

Other than that - avoid the obvious telegraphed one-shots, you're not supposed to tank everything in this game.

Joksee, I wanna use purity of fire. what is the easy way to craft "mana reservation efficiency" in the helmet with eater of worlds orbs?. I dont find any guides.

No easy way about it if you want to buy a helmet with an enchant as a base. Enchanted helm + fracture is mad expensive.

I went about it this way:

1. Buy a dex/str helm (pig-faces seems best I think) with the enchant you want.
2. Spam loathing essenses until:
___a) you hit t1 or t2 chaos res
___b) you hit t1 or t2 ele res (any works, just harvest to fire) - if you don't need chaos res on your helm.
2.a I personally went until I hit t1 chaos res + at least 23 int (that's how much I needed after accounting for my other gear - you need 159 int for 21 wrath).
3. Craft any exarch implicit, make sure it's the only one or at least the highest tier.
4. Start spamming eldritch chaos orbs until you hit your desired life tier (70 is craftable, so you likely want more).
5. Once you hit it, craft suffixes cannot be changed and aisling for +2 aoe
___a) if you had only life on it, it's going to be a 50/50 to not remove life
___b) if you had any other prefix, it's going to be 66% to not remove life.
6. if you didn't have full sufixes (e.g. no int roll), you're gonna have a chance of getting a veiled suffix, which imho is a brick.

I personally failed to unveil +2 AOE 5 times in a row, so just went with a veiled chaos orb instead of Aisling and then crafted 70 life. After that I lucked out and exalt slammed hybrid life, for 90 total.

Of course a high life roll with +2 aoe would be much better, as you could then craft +1 pierce gems on it (for the extra pierce). But it gets very expensive for an eldritch implicit craft (like pushing over 40 div if you're unlucky with aisling, and that's a fuckload for any eldritch craft).

The implicits are self explanatory:
1) spam grand (t3) eater orbs for mana reservation eff
2) use 1 exceptional (t4) exarch orb
3) conflict orb until t4 mana reservation eff
4) if you want, do 2) and 3) again, but this time go for t5 mana reserve (not really needed.
5) after that just spam grand exarch orbs for fire damage taken recouped as life

!!!!!!!BIG NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going purity of fire requires you to use a -mana craft on ring (in my opinion at least -13, but take w/e you find at this point). Since we want mirrored rings - this is gonna be pretty expensive for a non-bricked (no -100 to str or int) version. Also too many -mana rolls can leave you with too little mana.

Also make sure after all that, that you LS costs at least 1 mana, to build inspiration charges.
Last edited by Joksee on Oct 18, 2022, 12:38:51 PM
I think I die from elemental reflect in a map. Is that possible?. How do you run maps with elemental reflection?
Last edited by yissus on Oct 18, 2022, 5:12:30 PM
"
yissus wrote:
I think I die from elemental reflect in a map. Is that possible?. How do you run maps with elemental reflection?

Level 5 awakened elemental damage with attacks let's LS ignore reflect. Just don't whirling blades or flame dash into enemies
"
yissus wrote:

LVL 5+ Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks gives reflect immunity for Lightning Strike.
Is there a chance this build can still be decent without the shield, as I farm / craft my way to obtaining the insane currency Mahuxotl's Machination costs right now?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
How do you deal with Cannot regen mods, for mana - do you skip those maps (along with unidentified)? Thinking of sacrificing a passive somewhere to pick up mana leech so i can run all maps, unless I'm missing something obvious and there's another way.
According to the guide "we basically permanently have +5 maximum Resistance" thanks to ghost shroud and the shield. But what I notice in my build is that it doesn´t happens to me, in fact it happens but only a few times in a map. Or Im sometimes with energy shield or recharching energy shield and my res are at 75% and not 80%. What am i doing wrong?. What should I do to have perma 80% res?
"
yissus wrote:
According to the guide "we basically permanently have +5 maximum Resistance" thanks to ghost shroud and the shield. But what I notice in my build is that it doesn´t happens to me, in fact it happens but only a few times in a map. Or Im sometimes with energy shield or recharching energy shield and my res are at 75% and not 80%. What am i doing wrong?. What should I do to have perma 80% res?

Depends on your evasion value - best case, 3% of your evasion > your ES. If not, you need to get hit more than once to fill up your ES and proc the +5 max effect.
Hello, I know that build from your post time ago in reddit. I was playing a standard VLS Champion Build but i want to try this.

I have everything ready, including a very nice claw that I craft, except rings and neck, I´m struggling really hard finding those pieces. Any advice with that?

Really thanks and nice build.
kek?
Came to say this build is nuts, helped me complete my first ever 40/40 this league. Thank you for the guide and helpful information. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info