New trade for console. Worst idea ever

I’m guessing the developer doesnt care if the game goes to shit. I’ve watched three or 4 people steadily jack up prices across the entire trade market on console since this began. This was a very stupid idea and anyone that thinks it is a good one is probably in that group of people that do more trading the playing. At least before they had to work at price jacking but now they just look at a list. It’s way 5th easy to do now and there is no way I’d invest any more money in poe with this in it and if it stays I will not even bother with poe 2. It is a very good game getting ruined by very poor choices. As of yesterday day three people owned the majority of divines in the game and all they are doing is price jacking everything with them. The only way I would ever be okay with such a stupid change to this game is f they made it where after you purchased anything off the market board you would have to wait 24 hours to list it again, and I mean the item to be coded so this rule would apply even if you gave it to someone else to resist for you. Thoughts?
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2022, 4:21:28 PM
Yeah if they purposely want trading to be so slow/difficult and full of price fixers then im not playing the game at all.

Just use old trade + instant buyout for items + console crossplay trademarket and all would be good and im back buying cosmetics and shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info