Ques Mirror Shop , Magic Find Gear / VFB Gear! | New Ring!

MF Academy Discord -->
I invite you to join the 🏹 Magic Find Academy Discord Server.

The MF Academy is a friendly community, covering every aspect of Path of Exile and aiming to empower players by sharing valuable resources:

Hi,

every Item listed here is for insane cheap 100 Div to copy so everyone can afford neat crafts for their enjoyment! Just wisper me or send me a message in the Forum!

Death Needle and Brimstone Hand purge Uber Shaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOpVI37zIjw

@RangedQue Hi, I'd like to Mirror your ITEM NAME.

Copys made: 17

~price 1 mir

(You want to use Nimis but dont want to fiddle around stats for Leadership Price? Or simply need the strenght to fit with Leadership Price? Then Loath Spiral is your Ring! Crit/Quant/Rarity/ 40 Strenght and Life are here to help you out!)

~price 1 mir

(From zero to hero! Eagle Glance shines with Essence Life, your generic 20 Quant / 50 Rarity but now with 15% additional Phys reduction while Focused!
Nobody crafted it until now!
)

~price 1 mir

(Do you like some extra defence? Pop Focus and recieve another 15% Phys reduction with the 19% Spell Supression you are good to go even on harder Maps!)

~price 1 mir

(Brimstone Hand is Unique, their are none on the Market with Vaal Crit Chance.
Do you miss the 19% Spell Supression? Dont worry, you are capped with Soul Catcher! Maxing out your Crit Chance with 50% Cast Speed will Boost your DPS into the Sky!
)

~price 1 mir

(I heard you like Perfection? This item must not be reshaped! Shaper blessing you with 10% Movement Speed with a little extra of defence for your EHP stats :-)
)

~price 1 mir

(Do you like DPS? Then Death Needle isnt just a name for you! Not only a little defense and Crit Chance waits to be abused, legacy Crit Multi is here to woop ass! AoE just to round up your lazy ass moving as less as possible.
)

~price 1 mir

(Best in Slot Boots! Not only we got Essence Life roll but also maximum Movement Speed! With Soul gain Prevention you will get Permanent Onslaught which is insane!!
This Boots will give you, no joke, 62% Movement Speed without Action Speed! °_°
)

Last edited by _TheQue_ on Apr 3, 2024, 11:37:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2024, 11:37:22 AM
boing
boing
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
boing
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
boing