[3.19] CoC Ball Lightning Scion

"
KBCDROID wrote:
N0esy is back, I confess that he always looks for his guides, and he always looks for CoC Ball Lightning on YT, and today I saw that there was a new video of this build and I was surprised when I saw the name of the channel.

Anyway, is there a possibility to use Chaos Inoculation again? The Mjölner version had less damage, but it had a lot of clear, I liked it a lot.

Mjolner is too weak at the moment. I won't use it unless it gets a buff.
"
Life, armour (or %life), flask charge on crit, resists, CDR.
1. Buy a stygian vise with good life and armour (ideally 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes). Alternatively, spam armour essences to get similar one.
2. Annul until the belt has 2 prefixes and 1 suffix.
3. Fill the last prefix by a random bench craft mod.
4. Hunter exalted orb.
5. Craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and "reroll crit".
5. Craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and veiled chaos.
6. Close your eyes and exalt if the belt has only 1 suffix.
7. Craft CDR.

Nice build - trying to craft items, but stucking at the belt. I don't get the crafting order or misunderstand your wording...
can you please explain how to get the hunter's prefix "gain a flask charge when crit" when you fill last prefix with bench craft mod? you will always get a hunters suffix, when no prefix slot is available. What do you mean with "reroll crit"? thanks a lot :-)
"
Xperio275 wrote:
"
1. Buy a stygian vise with good life and armour (ideally 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes). Alternatively, spam armour essences to get similar one.
4. Hunter exalted orb.
7. Craft CDR.

Nice build - trying to craft items, but stucking at the belt. I don't get the crafting order or misunderstand your wording...
can you please explain how to get the hunter's prefix "gain a flask charge when crit" when you fill last prefix with bench craft mod? you will always get a hunters suffix, when no prefix slot is available. What do you mean with "reroll crit"? thanks a lot :-)

Sorry for the late reply. You get the flask mod in step 5. "Reroll crit" means using the harvest craft "Reforge a rare item with random modifiers, indluding a critical modifier". Because the flask mod is the only crit mod that can roll on a hunter belt, the flask mod will always be added as the last prefix. The mod you get by using a hunter exa in step 4 doesn't matter because suffixes are rerolled in step 5 anyway.
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Xperio275 wrote:
"
4. Hunter exalted orb.
7. Craft CDR.

Sorry for the late reply. You get the flask mod in step 5. "Reroll crit" means using the harvest craft "Reforge a rare item with random modifiers, indluding a critical modifier". Because the flask mod is the only crit mod that can roll on a hunter belt, the flask mod will always be added as the last prefix. The mod you get by using a hunter exa in step 4 doesn't matter because suffixes are rerolled in step 5 anyway.

Thanks for reply! Damn forgot about the harvest craft options ;-) that explains a lot...
hi n0esty! do u update this build for 3.20?
"
6neji6 wrote:
hi n0esty! do u update this build for 3.20?

I don't have a plan to update this guide for this league at the moment. The build has lost a lot of power because of the removal of the Kalandra league content.
Any chance this will still work for 3.21?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info