Sentinel Microtransactions and Stash Bundle Now Available in Store

Awesome! I finally got the Stygian Crystalline Charges <3! Could we get an invisible charge skin for Inspiration charges though?

Cheers and thanks so much <3!
I hope GGG doesn’t start an exclusive era of mtx that glows more with increasing power. The novelty is there but it gets old quick. I just want my mtx at “max” glow all the time. So give me a single look with more bells and whistles :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
I hope GGG doesn’t start an exclusive era of mtx that glows more with increasing power. The novelty is there but it gets old quick. I just want my mtx at “max” glow all the time. So give me a single look with more bells and whistles :p

IMO the novelty of all these new variants will wear out quick.

It's not like their classic Armor system where you mix and match coming up with the more unique looks with the more stuff you own. It's almost counter fashion I feel.

Like how many versions of a ring/belt effect are people really going to care about?
They'll be able to get away with gloves/boots for longer since you can hardly see those. We all zoom in to make it pretty but in-game you hardly see them so glowly stuff in those slots gets more mileage

Armor/rings/belts won't last though.
I will say it's about damn time we got skins for charges though.

"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Nice
Can we please be informed how much of a required stat is needed to max out these effects.
The multi-variation MTXs don't show up on my watchlist. Is this a bug?
Screenshots

By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
I hope your thinking Of making these for the past league's Also
thank you for bringing those to the store. Please do this with all mystery boxes. I love the gambling for some random mtx couse they are all cool. (expect gooze poison... like i cant see whats the differance lol) AAAnyway I like the gambling but if i cant get what i want im glad to buy it next leauge. Awesome.

Oh and please nerf loot goblins i guess the 5% mfing crew is more important the rest of us by now. If they are your target audiance i feel sad. thanks
We need way more War Banner Skins!!! Every second Build is using War banner. There is only One Skin "peepogiggle"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info