Another guild ban collateral

Account: Cowcancry
According to accounts stats, Joined: Jan 12, 2013

There are a lot stories how the full guild got banned because of some of their members violated the terms of use.

Got banned because of those members too.

I still don't know what terms of ToS because there are only generic messages from support. What EXACTLY did I break?

For the WHOLE league I had only two interactions with guild members and stash.
1. Lend 20c for one of the members and got them back from guild stash 2 days later.
2. Swap 2 divines for chaos for MARKET price with other member.

THATS ALL!!!!
Also for the whole league I farmed around 15 divines. Filthy RMT'er. Right, GGG?

This post is created to raise your attention that clearly there is problem with ban system and ban appeal system. Hope it will be addressed.
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2022, 12:23:51 PM
I'm afraid we are unable to discuss account related issues via the forums. If your Path of Exile account has been banned, I would suggest submitting an appeal - if you have already done so then you will need to wait for the appeal to be reviewed. If your appeal has been denied, unfortunately the account will be remaining banned.
And another generic answer. Awesome!
Your ban appeal system is complete shit? What info I should provide?
Is kind of joke...
The person who GOT banned can email support@grindinggear.com.

Account-related stuff, especially bans of ANY sort, does NOT get handled here.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
The person who GOT banned can email support@grindinggear.com.

Account-related stuff, especially bans of ANY sort, does NOT get handled here.

he really can't. Support don't handle BAN's and appeals, that's done by the account investigation team and them you can't contact other then the 1 time using the ban appeal process.

If you try to contact support about this, you just get the generic reply @OP already got.

WOW this is HUGE !! Sad it took so long time to do but better late then never I guess.
Last edited by Sam on Feb 12, 2023, 4:51:55 PM
Out of curiosity, what happens if we send it to-

bananapeels@grindinggear.com

Do people get more than 1 appeal now? Many of us have spent thousands of Euros on MTX, I would actually get a heart attack if my account was banned accidentally and I had only 1 chance to appeal.
Last edited by Sam on Feb 12, 2023, 4:52:06 PM
"
Cence99 wrote:

Do people get more than 1 appeal now? Many of us have spent thousands of Euros on MTX, I would actually get a heart attack if my account was banned accidentally and I had only 1 chance to appeal.

No, I don't think so. However the process about the BAN appeal have been very flawed since you only had 1 chance to fill out the form and then that was it.
I hope with the e-mail, you can send information multiple times in regards GGG's reply to the reason why an account got banned.....
Best announcement in 3.19

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info