Additional Upcoming Changes

CATW
For magic monsters only: we're disabling on-death ground effects for the Incendiary modifier. We're also disabling volatiles from spawning on death when a monster with the Toxic modifier is slain.

this doesn't just mean in the lake right? Because blight and Delve are awful with these atm.
i wish you guys were still cool
so... to recap

We will stop the cheap deaths, but still no loot for you. thus no builds, thus no fun.

Oh and since we can't do anything about it till 3.20 and we said it league will be dead tomorrow...

Cool...Now address harvest and everything else that the community has pointed out. Took 8 or 9 days of no communication for this. Some of us are still waiting for concrete results and want to play this league.

I refuse to play or spend further money until the communities concerns are further address. You told us no but we are the ones supporting the game. Our opinions matter. Please respect and treat your players accordingly. I don't know many other games that have this many dedicated players.
Last edited by xMarksmanx on Sep 12, 2022, 11:18:15 PM
"We are also removing the damage from Permafrost's cold-damaging ground area. The area only applies chill now."

League is saved. LOGIN
Wow. I’m surprised at more lake changes. Good for those who are still around. But my guild is pretty much dead at this point.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Great to hear this. Better late than never
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Thanks for the hard work!
GGG think all of the player have Mageblood to finishing map.
Archnemesis is bad, dont put it on 3.20 or POE2.
Player number will get lower only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info