Additional Upcoming Changes

Never noticed this game has so many babies. League isn't that bad people just want one hit kills and tons of drops every kill.
Not sure how that makes a good game.
And here you see how to kill your own community

Thanks
"
BrolyMarty wrote:
Never noticed this game has so many babies. League isn't that bad people just want one hit kills and tons of drops every kill.
Not sure how that makes a good game.

[Removed by Support] Look how many people are playing PoE right now and make some calculations, Standard Trade is 230% dead. Path of Exile is almost a dead game, few thousand people play this game. No one cares anymore for PoE, no one is exited anymore.
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Sep 13, 2022, 2:24:19 AM
You ask us for feedback but it doesn't seem like you're willing to do anything about the feedback. These small fixes are just GGG tiptoeing around the real issues trying to appease the players without actually fixing the problems. It seems like GGG has made an internal decision and they are not going to go fix this for the sake of "the vision", which is to transform into Blizzard.

How many people had builds so bad that couldnt do archnemesis without whinging about it
Lol, again missed 80% of what has to be also changed. Just already state somewhere on the patch notes, that we don't really care much about what you think what's best for the game and we will do as we think is best...

Welcome to Activision/Blizzard!
Last edited by BeTePo4eKK on Sep 13, 2022, 2:27:32 AM
Really unfortunate to see just this. People have been complaining left and right, in countless posts here, on Reddit, and in videos by content creators. No serious changes. Just minor improvements. Radio silence for many days in a row and then something like this post comes—such a shame.

I am happy for all of you out there still having fun. It's good for you. Me and all of my friends I have been playing this game with don't. We had hope and were waiting for updates, changes, and steps in the right direction. It seems like taking steps is impossible though.

We quit this season on probably won't be back for the next one either. This has been a rough punch in the face for all the players who were so hyped for this season after playing an amazing last one.

Good luck with your game, maybe in the not-so-distant future there will be some good changes to make this game feel great again. Until then good luck and have fun to and with all the people still enjoying.
The worst people are those few simps who always cheers you after reading changelog, that changes literally nothing.
You must be joking. You have no easy solutions for changing a few numbers till 3.20? Infuriate us more, GGG. Don't worry, nothing will happen to your income...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info