[3.22] Self Cast Discharge Assassin: One shot guardians

"
No, I don't even have Grace activated, as no mana for it, not got any grace jewel yet.

You actually do not need sublime visions, my latest version allocates only 2x of the nodes.

So that saves you about 9 divines (buy 2x 35 mana reserved version)

In fact I've dropped Grace all together because I've found Blood Notch to be better.
Last edited by Eathb on Sep 4, 2023, 4:33:08 AM
I see, ty for the reply, currently level 85 now, all going well, every map boss is 1 shot atm, do die now and then when I take on too many expedition mobs at once etc, but all round decent at the moment :D
Hi, can you tell me about petrified blood and taking the Pain Attunement keystone, I mean Vitality does not reserve that much life, and does not bring the health globe to below 50%, or am I missing something?
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Sep 5, 2023, 5:40:53 AM
"
Hi, can you tell me about petrified blood and taking the Pain Attunement keystone, I mean Vitality does not reserve that much life, and does not bring the health globe to below 50%, or am I missing something?

You're right it could be a wasted point
Would using replica farrul and power charge on crit gem - be better here, due to possible more charges?

Also - would Slayer be nice option here, to hit that maximum of all three charges?

Great build!
Will try it for sure
Why in your video you have only 10 charges?
you should have:
Base - 3
Passives - 3
Tattoo - 1
Helmet implicit - 1
Void battery*2 - 2
Ring*2 - 2
Ascendance - 1

you should have 13 charges with your gear. isn't it?

and btw if anyone here looking for lightning conduit with power charges build i could share you my build.
Highest lightning conduit DPS in 3.22 at this moment.

on POE Ninja
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/calcalator01/Oppenhanabi?i=0&search=skills%3DLightning%2BConduit%26sort%3Ddps

You could PM me in game if you want more details or step by step setup
"
calcalator01 wrote:
Why in your video you have only 10 charges?
you should have:
Base - 3
Passives - 3
Tattoo - 1
Helmet implicit - 1
Void battery*2 - 2
Ring*2 - 2
Ascendance - 1

you should have 13 charges with your gear. isn't it?

and btw if anyone here looking for lightning conduit with power charges build i could share you my build.
Highest lightning conduit DPS in 3.22 at this moment.

on POE Ninja
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/calcalator01/Oppenhanabi?i=0&search=skills%3DLightning%2BConduit%26sort%3Ddps

You could PM me in game if you want more details or step by step setup

That was my 3.19 Kalandra gear.

In this league I don't have the two rings (too expensive), Helmet (unlucky with double corrupts)
Is this build viable to farm sanctum?
did ggg break this build? cant get my discharge to do anything kina lost right now
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
has self discharge been fixed so that you cant self cast? i cant cast it at all with all charges up...driving me crazy does anyone know y? thx in advance

https://pobb.in/1mjkUdmJo1TV
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info