When is diablo 4 coming out?

I never would have thought I'd be excited for a blizzard game.
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2022, 6:32:08 PM
Don´t call it blizzard. its like youre calling the bad wolf grandma. its activision and you should really not give them any more money untill they make games fun again and not pay2play2win.
blizzard made great games, but these times are over. hopeing for blizzard is like hopeing for santa clauss to come, ITS A LIE.
GGG and activation sound a lot alike these days.
chances of getting a beta key 0.000001 %
Q4 next year most likely and the beta half a year earlier maybe.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Spoiler
When's D5 coming out?
Spoiler
A year after D4.
Spoiler
Long Live PoE.

Innocence forgives you
Private fiends and family beta started in July. I’m in it. Based on what it looks like beta will be sept/oct and release will probably be March/April next year.

It’s ready and it’s glorious.
<3

- Carni
They also confirmed last week they public beta will be the full Diablo 4 game including endgame. I have three characters in endgame.
<3

- Carni
"
CarnifX75 wrote:
Private fiends and family beta started in July. I’m in it. Based on what it looks like beta will be sept/oct and release will probably be March/April next year.

It’s ready and it’s glorious.

oh really? are you sure? it's ture?
how do you know?
April 2023.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
April 2023.

really? are you sure?
this info is from where?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info