[3.20] Cheapbunny's Rupturing Bleed Summon Reaper Pathfinder

"
senjiroth wrote:
Hello everyone.. I'm starting a ranger and try this build. right now i'm leveling with poisonous concoction, is thre anything that i can do now that will help me later on when i transition to the reaper build? also is 13 divine enough to get this build started?

THank you,
louie

I would suggest to start looking for required transition gear while leveling, because there is quite some number of items required. 13 divine is definitely enough.
"
TheWolfWraith wrote:
I finally hit level 96 and I have just about everything that I think is essential on the build. Only things I'm missing is the aspect of spider and vulnerability on the ring. However, my damage seems extremely low and I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong. I haven't really used the forums so I'm not sure how to link my items and stuff but any help or suggestions would be nice if you can.

Your item looks good, but not min max. According to pob, your reaper is doing about 40% dps of my build.

By getting the following, you should able to reach 80% of my dps.
i) Level 21 Reaper
ii) Empower 4
iii) Vulnerability on hit ring
iv) Aspect of Spider

The remaining 20% difference comes from other items and jewels.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Oct 2, 2022, 2:00:49 AM
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
senjiroth wrote:
Hello everyone.. I'm starting a ranger and try this build. right now i'm leveling with poisonous concoction, is thre anything that i can do now that will help me later on when i transition to the reaper build? also is 13 divine enough to get this build started?

THank you,
louie

I would suggest to start looking for required transition gear while leveling, because there is quite some number of items required. 13 divine is definitely enough.

Right now I have 6 herald of purity gems on my 2nd weapon to later vaal. This is my first league so I'm not too familiar crafting so I'll need some guidance on bow if you guys don't mind helping someone new. The jewel eyes, and rings, how do you get so many good stats on minions? Are those crafted too?
"
senjiroth wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
senjiroth wrote:

THank you,
louie

Right now I have 6 herald of purity gems on my 2nd weapon to later vaal. This is my first league so I'm not too familiar crafting so I'll need some guidance on bow if you guys don't mind helping someone new. The jewel eyes, and rings, how do you get so many good stats on minions? Are those crafted too?

You can checkout the weapon crafting guide in gears section, feel free to ask me any question. I bought most of the jewels and rings, they are not too expensive on the market when I bought them.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Oct 2, 2022, 2:53:15 AM
I feel like my gear is good, but of course I'm missing the big upgrades, the helmet enchant, the empower level 4, and a 21 reaper gem (leveling 6 at the moment)

I'm going to have to spec beasts as there's no good gloves on the market, and trying to craft the helmet yourself is nearly impossible.

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant wrote:
I feel like my gear is good, but of course I'm missing the big upgrades, the helmet enchant, the empower level 4, and a 21 reaper gem (leveling 6 at the moment)

I'm going to have to spec beasts as there's no good gloves on the market, and trying to craft the helmet yourself is nearly impossible.

Using the fossil combo I suggested, you should be able to hit +2 minion in 22 tries averagely according to Craft of Exile, which is less than 1 div, not too difficult I think.
Hi.. How would you search for the ghastly eye jewel? so i need either increased damage on minions or the one that say when you used a skill recently?
"
senjiroth wrote:
Hi.. How would you search for the ghastly eye jewel? so i need either increased damage on minions or the one that say when you used a skill recently?

Minions deal #% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently

exactly like that, you can use keywords if you type a ~ before you search, makes life much easier.

@cheapbunny Thanks, I'll give that a shot, the combo I tried said 176 tries on average for t2 cold / light and +2 minions

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
What should be my priority? To get the 45% bleeding? And then have the increased damage when minion used skill recently on all of them along with maximum life? The 15% bleeding chance is like 1 divine. It's that expensive?
I bought them for 30-40c each, the league is over for most people by this point (especially this league) so trade is pretty dead. The chest setup is 100% necessary, the belt setup is big, but you can get away with budget jewels in it.

I'd get the gear before you try to play summon reaper. I crafted the bow, bought the chest, and got all the jewels (including the ones in the tree) before I even leveled the character.

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Oct 3, 2022, 1:51:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info