Degen In Town.

I acquired a ring with 100 STR, Lose 42 HP/Sec, -160 HP. From Kalandras Mist(obviously). I have used this ring since Act 5 or 6. I haven’t changed any gear besides the Ring. My regen was 70/sec. Rings degen is 42/sec. Leaving me with 28/sec regen. This has been the case ever since I acquired the ring. However, upon completion of Uber Labs. I begun to lose life per second, approximately 14/second. This loss per second is equivalent to my 28 left over regen minus the 42 degen. As if it’s applying my degen twice. This issue is basically irrelevant as when I move I regen 2% HP. I also gain 2% of my zombies DMG as HP Regen. So I decided in the labs that I’d simply ignore it as it is a none issue. However, upon leaving the Trial area thus entering a Town. I continued to degen as if I was taking double the degen effect of my ring. In the below video that I’ll link you can see my gear. As none degen my HP in town until I equip the Mirrored Kalandra Ring. Upon equipping boots that regen 87Hp/sec which is 3 HP a second higher then double the degen plus the 28 left over I rapidly gain approximately 32-33 HP/Sec. Which is around the correct regen if it is doubling the rings Degen. Now for the cruxes of the issue. This degen takes me to 0 HP In town. As far as I am aware you cannot degen or regen in town. As my regen 2% hp while moving Dowsnt work to counter it. I have lost a total of 50% exp from this issue. Now I am only level 80, so losing 50% Exp isn’t a big deal. However the further I level the WORSE it will be to die to something so nonsensical.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGrLwXKMt0
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2022, 5:56:32 AM
I figured I’d add these attempted solutions.

I have tried:

Restarting my PS4.
Redownloading PoE.
Restoring my PS4’s data base.
Factory resetting my PS4 through Safe Mode.
Logged in on a completely different PS4.
Logged in on my brothers PS5.

I have also added:

Chaos Inoculation on my passive tree. This is doesn’t activate in town. As it’s not supposed to since I’m in town.
Stone Golem, is also working properly in town. As I do not get it’s regen buff.
A different Mirrored ring, which gives lose mana per second. It does not lose mana per second in town.
A different mirrored ring, which gives lose ES per second. It does not lose ES per second

I conclude that Lab has in some way effected my equipped ring doubling its negative effects (- flat HP and degen Hp/ second). Which has carried over through downloading, database rebuild, factory reset, app reopening, and completely separate consoles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info