The Kalandra Mystery Box Concept Art

Always love seeing the artwork! :D
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Very nice artwork, I am sure the team have a great deal of fun working on a game they are passionate about where there is plenty of potential to express creativity in this wonderful Wraeclast.

"
AngryGekko wrote:
How about concepting proper game mechanics first?

Do you think your comment is really helpful here? It is quite clear that GGG have heard the community by now. They have already made a post yesterday outlining this.

Apart from anything, an art team is not working on game mechanics. Do you want the game to look like Minecraft or enjoy the world building these guys work so hard on?

There are plenty of forums and subreddits to discuss your feelings in a non-helpful manner, my suggestion would to be go there.

Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
"
ckay27 wrote:

Do you think your comment is really helpful here?

Yes

"
ckay27 wrote:

It is quite clear that GGG have heard the community by now.

lol

"
ckay27 wrote:

Apart from anything, an art team is not working on game mechanics.

Who cares? This is another post "buy our mtx". Like most others this week. And on the last one. And the year before last. And with similar comments, people HINT that if GGG want their "mtx" to be bought, then you should first REPAIR the game.
"
ckay27 wrote:

Do you want the game to look like Minecraft

Absolutely yes. Between terrible graphics and terrible gameplay. I'll choose the first one.

Does the GLORIOUS HELMET shine whenever you're near a loot goblin?

That might actually be worth buying it then..

J/K I hate the idea of farming loot goblins, there's another game that has those,
can't quite remember it's name though.. hmm.
Last edited by McHamm3rSh0t on Aug 31, 2022, 9:31:08 PM
I'm not a fan of recolour mtx but I appreciate the boxes not allowing dupes technically? So a step in the right direction but still not there.
Neat
How are your maps, exile?
fix your game wtf
No microtransactions and no donations until the game is fixed!
please 3.15 back
Will the last season's box contents be back to sell? Also, fix your game, although it is too late.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info