New Microtransaction: Circling Vulture Pet

I acquired the ability of foresight.

I know that in the near future, there will be a lot of whining about how the current league needs fixing and how noone gets loot because they don't know how to play the game.

I also saw that GGG is one of the best companies out there for years to come and that Chris Wilson is one of the coolest game directors in existence and that all these unhappy people don't deserve him.

Stay the way you are Chris and GGG! I love you!

Arian Synthesis of G3
"
pippobaudo1 wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:
Due to the many nerfs on players, considering remove the resistance penalty for killing Kitava. So players can invest in other sources of defense...

Enough of many nerfs because PoE is almost a single player game.

Also, the drops are still weak for the contents We have

It works like intended.

So tell me how players aren't happy with the game then...Time to PoE stop being a Diablo copy to be its own game.

"
cdrpoe wrote:
Now that's an appropriate MTX for this league.

lol! I had the same thought!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
One of the cooler interactive mtx design imo!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
At first I was like... wtf, a bird MTX?

Then I saw the Mark interaction. Yea, that's pretty cool.

Different base colors would put this in an easy grab spot for me.

My pets are always similar color theme to my other MTX.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Pelagoth wrote:

I know that in the near future, there will be a lot of whining about how the current league needs fixing and how noone gets loot because they don't know how to play the game.

I also saw that GGG is one of the best companies out there for years to come and that Chris Wilson is one of the coolest game directors in existence and that all these unhappy people don't deserve him.

/s ??
nice
Gandovan
hey i dunno where else to put this but i keep wanting more body horror mtx. stuff like the incredible, spectacular, a++++++++ heartseeker portal effect or the belly of the beast hideout theme that you inexplicably STILL haven't made even though that thing's been in the game for what, six years? eight? why can't i live inside a giant monster yet :(

anyway i'd especially like a pet that was like a bunch of just organs and meat slurping around like a weird fast slug or somethin. i know that's too specific but the older i get the less i care about making weird requests to strangers online, which is definitely a personal problem now that i type it out like that
Nice theme for 3.19 but please buff lake drop, instead of just fixing some tiles. I can perfectly run lakes as is (except for scourge tiles) but I don't have any reason to run it because the drop is simply underwhelming.

Please fix thanks.
"
Pelagoth wrote:

Very well said by a lv 93 character wearing a random talisman. This man knows how to make currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info