no loot from a 6 mod rare because its in delve im assuming...

harder content has better loot lol i got nothing from this mob. not one thing. disgusting ggg... why is this in delve? just why. its not fun. it will never be fun.
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/itz-taxi/video/163687210
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2022, 4:29:53 PM
I had a Lunaris touched mob in Heist dropping nothing.
isnt harder content so rewarding now? lol
Hi.
Delve cart vacuums all the loot dropped from the monsters and drops it on the ground after you finish the encounter.
In the video you did not finish the encounter.
On top of what Alexander said, empowered elements mosnters drops a lot of fractured items, so yes rewarding for that one at least.
alexander i did not start the encounter. it was a mob that followed me into the location. the green button post is not active. i left because that was annoying.
Yeah you have to complete the encounter or it's still vacuuming the loot. If you'd clicked and completed the monument then you would have found the items it drops.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
alexander i did not start the encounter. it was a mob that followed me into the location. the green button post is not active. i left because that was annoying.

Learn how the mechanic works before complaining.
the mechanic is i killed the mob and it should drop loot. youre so negative. its gross blvcksvn.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
the mechanic is i killed the mob and it should drop loot. youre so negative. its gross blvcksvn.

No, you didn't complete the delve node, so it didn't release it from the cart. Don't blame me for your lack of understanding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info