[3.19] Cheapbunny's Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist | Doryani's Prototype | Divine Flesh

oh ok. overlooked the gem setups. thanks for the answer.
I want to reroll with 40-45div. can't decide between lightning conduit similar to this setup and some sort of BV (cold, fire or poisen. no clue tbh)
I guess this build provides more single target damage and meanwhile BV offers faster map clear
Hi, besides the +1 lightning, what are the better mods to look for on the shield?
And how would you go about crafting it ? there's none similar to yours on the market
"
Xerxès wrote:
Hi, besides the +1 lightning, what are the better mods to look for on the shield?
And how would you go about crafting it ? there's none similar to yours on the market

Just need to make sure to have +3 max chaos on shield.
For other mods, you can look for
i) +1 Lightning skill level
ii) Critical Chance for spell
iii) Spell Damage
iv) Lightning damage
v) Chance to block
vi) Chance to block spell damage

If you want to craft, I suggest getting fractured +3 max chaos and spam aetheric + metalic fossil. You can even go for armour shield if you want more tankiness.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Sep 1, 2022, 1:45:00 PM
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
Xerxès wrote:

Just need to make sure to have +3 max chaos on shield.
For other mods, you can look for
i) +1 Lightning skill level
ii) Critical Chance for spell
iii) Spell Damage
iv) Lightning damage
v) Chance to block
vi) Chance to block spell damage

Alright, thanks a bunch, really enjoying the tankiness of the build so far.
when putting in the timeless jewel it wiped out my shield. did they nerf this?
devine flesh for me says "energy shield starts at 0 rather "than all damage taken bypasses energy shield"
In fact none of the nodes are the same. Im using the exact same timeless jewel.
"
Desimere wrote:
when putting in the timeless jewel it wiped out my shield. did they nerf this?
devine flesh for me says "energy shield starts at 0 rather "than all damage taken bypasses energy shield"
In fact none of the nodes are the same. Im using the exact same timeless jewel.

There are 3 variants for each type of timeless jewel, apparently you are using Ahuana variant for Glorious Vanity, you need to use Xibaqua to turn the keystone into "Divine Flesh".

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Glorious_Vanity

The other nodes will be different for different seed numbers.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Sep 2, 2022, 1:47:39 AM
Do you need that implicit wand or just go any regular base?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Do you need that implicit wand or just go any regular base?

Any base, you can even use dagger.
Trying this build out, what are some of the biggest things I can do to improve my tankiness? I feel like I shoulnd't be dying as much as I am now. I know I need to get divine flesh but working on gathering the chaos resists. Any other big tips?

Well since I made this post, I got my chaos res working + maxed out my spell suppression. Definitely feels better - what upgrades do you think i should prioritize next on my gear? I have a budget of 10 divs
Last edited by avnosherb on Sep 2, 2022, 1:24:02 PM
"
avnosherb wrote:
Trying this build out, what are some of the biggest things I can do to improve my tankiness? I feel like I shoulnd't be dying as much as I am now. I know I need to get divine flesh but working on gathering the chaos resists. Any other big tips?

Well since I made this post, I got my chaos res working + maxed out my spell suppression. Definitely feels better - what upgrades do you think i should prioritize next on my gear? I have a budget of 10 divs

Armour is important too, get % armour increase on one of your flask. You are missing stone golem as well.

Your gears look pretty good, maybe spend those on awakened gems and 21/20 lightning conduit.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Sep 2, 2022, 1:55:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info