Reintroducing Kirac's Vault

what a joke
Anyone still actively playing this game and supporting GGG is as tone deaf as these announcements. Sure they are planned but GGG should know better.

Even their "apologies" seem to blame the community instead of just admitting they were wrong and are looking for ways to make the experience better. Instead we get posts basically playing "fine you won't do it our way"
"
sumfight wrote:
I kind of feel like you guys are laughing it up at the office at how bad it can get.

Between stupidity and malice, it's gotta be one. Maybe both.
Congratulations to the MTX team. They really did a great job. Unfortunately, like many other players, I'm not spending money.

You could consider giving out some of these packs to the community. Perhaps more people will feel motivated to play the league, and maybe find ways to have fun in the current state of the game and contribute to the possitive feedback.

As of now, as you can see, every new product you advertise is annoying more players and risking your chances to generate revenue in the long term.

Despite all the negativity, most players truly love this game and want it to be fun again.
Solid work from the MTX team as always, it's unfortunate that KV is still priced so highly and for such specific things.

And come ON guys, the optics of putting out so many MTX while this firestorm of balance is going on is not a good idea. I know MTX and dev team is separate but we've had more MTX updates than actual game updates...
U THAR, LET ME BEND YOUR REAR FOR A MINUTE
i will press m to open the shop mr wilson
30USD? I'm sorry I get that you feel it is good value because of the "support the company" prices in the shop and the amount of potential MTX you are getting but I think you guys are a bit out of touch with the reality of the value.
with the current state of the league I'd actually rather burn the money

btw normal battlepasses are 12-15 bucks
Last edited by talichan on Aug 25, 2022, 11:34:25 PM
Bruh, fix your shit game.
sad mode: eternal despair
"
Meldsa wrote:
I dont usually post on here but seeing MTX after MTX while the game is in this kind of state just feels like a slap in my face and I'm not gonna buy anything this league simply out of protest. I actually bought a supporter pack almost every league just because I liked you as a Dev Team so much and how the community still had a voice in this game that was actually heard. So yeah, not this time I'm afraid.

+1
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info