GGG ty so much for listen ppl but still core problem not even fixed!!

The new mechanic of harvest is flaw. It would have been far better to itemize the recipes so players can pick them up and clutter the stash with new item. And GGG could sell another tab...

Itemize the recipes, keep the same ratio and the same recipes as before with the advantage that you can store them and everybody would have been very happy.

With the new system based on coins, some recipes, like the conversion of cards or essences will never be used, when they can be better used elsewhere.

Harvest was a great introduction to crafting, now is another grinding mechanism to accumulate sweets that they don't know when is the right time to be used efficiently.

They new system breaks that harvest must be useful very early to help players to upgrade their gear. Using only three flavors it is impossible to balance how much to put very early in white maps or how much in red maps, without making it irrelevant or game breaking.

If players cannot get their gear by the time they reach red maps by crafting they will get the items from trade. And harvest will be just for grinding sweetes for sale and not for crafting.

there is a market in the game. With the market value of each recipe it is possible to adjust the frequency ratio. With sweetes is impossible to tell if the value is too high because end gamers buy them at any price and they can afford the price for their top level crafting.

In summary, I not saying the new mechanism based on sweetes is worst but it isn't in line with the core mechanism of the game based on orbs.
A mechanism based on orbs is more elegant because it is easier to control when the player can find a particular orb that give access to a more powerful crafting.

If the problem was that there are too much recipes to itemize each one of them there are always solutions. Keep the three flavors and orbs of conversion. For example if you put in the horticulture an orb of color conversion, 2 strawberry and one mint means that you want to convert one green socket into one red socket. Just an example.
Last edited by B00b on Aug 29, 2022, 5:22:01 AM
"
B00b wrote:
Reasons why AN are bad for the game:

They are too random to be balance and impossible situations.
Create an unwelcome spike of difficulty that hurts casual players.
Unfair deads create an stagnation of character development that make players quit.
They break Delve, Bright, Altars, ...
Concentrate the rewards on high risk monsters, that no all players want to face, dries out the rewards on other activities.
Very few players know the meaning of gargantual, frost weaver, etc... and they don't know what are facing.
Encourage one particular meta hurting diversity.

Reasons why AN are good:

Hardcore players need a challenge???

AT LEAST ggg could add HARD CAP to ALL mobs! cap theit dmg/speed/defence/etc etc etc

or just remove...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
+1
hope GGG working on CRAFTS! to add REAL crafts! no more GAMBLE PLS!
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
6 man party with full mf rarity vs some dude who just plays normally. The difference is so enormous it makes it impossible to properly balance the loot drops. so just REMOVE MF or make it HARD CAP so 3-4man party will 100% cap ONLY from party bonus BUT 1-2 affix on gear also will get same bonus. THIS WAY its MUCH EZ TO BALANCE LOOT SYSTEM!

I'll only agree on capping MF values so that it does not get out of hand, Removing MF would effectively delete one of my two core builds still remaining.

What would you propose changing MF/Party bonus caps to?

would mf gear be rebalanced?
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 31, 2022, 7:23:57 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
first rly TY GGG for listen ppl and slighly revert changes BUT still u miss MAIN and CORE problems!

^ revert back ex/div change! swap em again as was before! OR at least make new VEEEERY COMMON curr that allow reroll explicits mods for rare and magic items!

^ archnem still broken! lower even FURTHER life and DMG too! nerf AN more! make AN WAY WAY less danger and balance their ability to 6/8 map mods... their dmg and life broken even w/o any map mods BUT when u run 8 map mods T16 and u get surprise AN 4+mods its trash like uber uber uber boss come to ur map

^ talisman; rogue exile; torment spirits STILL SOMEHOW in core... why they needed? just remove it alrdy pls!

^ harvest still miss MAIN crafts for examp keep suffix/prefix; aug fire/chaos/cold/etc; remove fire/chaos/cold/etc; etc

^ harvest + rare(an) OR breach + rare(an) OR essence + rare(an) OR meta + rare(an) = unbalanced uber uber boss for NO REASON! GGG not all ppl play boss killer or hav free tanky 200m dps build... WHY make ALL content uber uber boss service? whats point make map worse than uber exarch?

^ u took so SOOOOO many defence from ppl that its time add more defence for ppl as EVERY mob has more and more dmg while ppl less and less defence... so either REMOVE like HALF or more debuffs/onkill effects from mobs OR add more reliable GOOD defence to ppl to counter ALL archnem uber bosses! tune down ALL dmg from mobs or add MORE defence to ppl pls

^ party extra bonus can be deleted/removed or nerfed by alot

^ add REAL craftin alrdy!
like u can upgrade craft bench to max or progress veiled mods to be in row with mods from gamble (like T1/T0 mods etc) u can balance cost for adding new mods in craft bench and how fast ppl get it

^ balance move speed somehow... so default ms not as slow as tired old turtle and max ms NOT as super sonic on boosters

^ aurabots/cursebots should have less effect in party

^ remove most debuffs that slow down and DOTs

^ how slow down ppl? ez just make REAL crafts, like add ALL mods to craft bench with balanced cost and how/where ppl get those mods (from veil items or somth) buff most mods on gear and nerf gems! thats how slow down game

^ ADD mobs HARD cap! if mobs has HARD CAP on attack speed/cast speed/move speed/dmg/etc etc etc game would be SO MUCH BETTER and more balanced! also why mobs don hav hard cap on dmg reductions and max defence too? we have caps while mobs DON HAV ANY??

^ NERF or remove some ability from archnem mods! some ability RLY build destroyin and massive! at least nerf it or remove pls

^ Extend leagu timers for the leagues which have them or more ideally get rid of them altogether! like everywher that has timers pls remove OR HIGHLY extend timers !

^ 6 man party with full mf rarity vs some dude who just plays normally. The difference is so enormous it makes it impossible to properly balance the loot drops. so just REMOVE MF or make it HARD CAP so 3-4man party will 100% cap ONLY from party bonus BUT 1-2 affix on gear also will get same bonus. THIS WAY its MUCH EZ TO BALANCE LOOT SYSTEM!

dude, exiles and tormenteds? really? why so much hate on those?

also, you a later post you want the ex div change to be reverted? or a VERY COMMON currency to reroll explicit values?
i mean, i am sad that harvest reroll for RARES ONLY, is gone, but in all seriousness, this way a UNIQUE items, gets something living up to their name.
i am playing in a SSF private league, and i dropped a +5 res brass dome, which felt more meaningful than ever before...
and i strongly believe that's the intention, make well rolled uniques more of a thing in the economy...
for rare and magic items, as i said, it feels sad that the harvest craft is gone, but, when do you, realistically speaking, really divine your rares?
wise oak balancing, okay.
leadership balancing, okay too.
but when else?

i cant relate to group play, so i cant say anything regarding that.

where did they take away SOOOOO MUCH defense?
because you cannot get suppresion capped with a full ev armor hybrid gear set anymore? this shouldnt have been a thing in the first place...

and whats the fuzz about the movement speed?
if you feel slow, how about getting some MS on your boots? :D
like, i dont get your point...

and please dont take it the wrong way, but if you post feedback, no matter whether or not it is considerable as constructive... dont articulate it as if you were a yelling child that is mad that someone took their toys...
you sure might love exclamation points, but it doesnt look very mature and naturally invalidates potentially good takes (not saying they were... just theoretically speaking)
"
Aroused1 wrote:
Might as well make it so all betrayal crafts are unlocked by default so people can't price gouge on crafting services too.

While we're at it, make Catarina fight not wipe the board. No amount of Paradoxica and Kulemak drops are going to convince me to rebuild my board every time I fight her.

And on that note, let us itemize syndicate hideout raids when intelligence is full. That section will be reset like normal when you do so, gain no intelligence (unless you run it), and it means you can sell any good crafting benches without relying on TFT. This should also apply to mastermind fight.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
As the game stands now the best course of action would be to REMOVE most skill gems from the drop pool and have Lily sell them for 10 Divine Orbs a pop so only masochists take them.
GGG wants you to chose a meta skill or invest 10 times as much to still be weaker than a GGG approved skill.
Remove MF? Are you kidding me?

The problem is, with the loot change, Archnemesis sucks completely. BUT it's not MF itself. Depending on the new league mechanics, MF is just fun to play. IF i play MF, only Solo playing. It would be disgusting removing MF completley from the Game. MF like it was before 3.19 was just amazing. GGG should revert the Loot and put the back where it belongs... NOT Archnemesis.

For example Scourge, I've never had so much fun running juiced maps with MF.

BUT, I agree about party play. I mean, I can well imagine that it's also fun to run juiced maps with six and one playing MF.

But it's broken AF, the amount of loot dropping is probably too much...
"
MaxW81 wrote:
As the game stands now the best course of action would be to REMOVE most skill gems from the drop pool and have Lily sell them for 10 Divine Orbs a pop so only masochists take them.
GGG wants you to chose a meta skill or invest 10 times as much to still be weaker than a GGG approved skill.

i think we close to it... soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info