Locked?

[your account has been locked. please contact support at support@grindinggear.com]

Dear support person.
I know that I need to write to the email address. I did it in the morning. But there was no answer. And the league is moving at full speed and I'm way behind my friends. Weekends were wasted.

I didn't do anything illegal. I just got to T7-8 maps, I didn’t even really much exchange items. I do not use prohibited programs. I was logged into Poe trade from different browsers (phone, PC) to monitor items that my build will need in the future, it seems not prohibited.
I can give any information from the computer.

I love this project and supported it with support packs. And in gratitude I get an account lock for nothing and lose the opportunity to play, the opportunity to go on an equal footing with other players :C

I understand that right now support most likely have a lot of work. But what did I do wrong? What am I suffering for? Is there any way to speed up this process?

Account name: w33dhunt3r
Last edited by MissSova on Aug 21, 2022, 2:42:39 PM
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2022, 2:57:08 PM
Hey there,

I apologise but we are not able to discuss account related matters on the forum. Please note that with the new league, we tend to be quite busy during this time. Since you have already emailed us, we would suggest waiting until the appropriate team member responds as soon as they are able.
"
Kali_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

I apologise but we are not able to discuss account related matters on the forum. Please note that with the new league, we tend to be quite busy during this time. Since you have already emailed us, we would suggest waiting until the appropriate team member responds as soon as they are able.

Okay, sorry for bothering T_T

You will not be able to tell the approximate time for consideration of my request, at the new league. Will I be able to play your game at all in the next week mb?
Last edited by MissSova on Aug 21, 2022, 2:56:22 PM
I'm afraid I am unable to speculate on the amount of time this may take. However, please know that they are working as fast as possible and will respond to your inquiry as soon as they are able!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info