IIQ/IIR doesn't work

Hello.

After the last patch there is a bug in the form that does not work Increased Item Quantity on the items on the character. On the map is almost no loot in the presence of high IIQ both on the map and on the character. At the same time, my friends without the presence of IIQ/IIR on the character and on a clean map drops more. Please fix this problem as soon as possible. There are also a lot of lags and freezes, as if dynamic particle trimming is on, however I don't use it.

This IIQ/IIR problem is already actively covered on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/wsq25v/standard_mf_pressing_alt_in_319_185_iiq_510_iir/
sad mode: eternal despair
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2022, 1:36:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi, as a standard MF, I also feel as if I am not getting loot that is in line with my investment into rarity and quantity. I would appreciate if loot gets fixed.
i did the normal act 6 hillock test and noticed that IIQ/IIR certainly works, but its avg 9 drops instead of 11 (atleast thats what i recollect). anyhow its something about the core drops that is different. maybe the inherent monster quantity of white and blue mobs got lowered drastically? idk

overall there is a massive different in loot from 3.18 to 3.19 and it feels really bad
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Dear GGG, since 3.19 was released game feels overwhelmingly unrewarding. There is almost no loot, with over 200% increased items quantity floor is virtually empty. I would like you to address this issue as soon as possible, I make a great investment on time and resources to make a MF character, and at the moment game feels bad in general.
"get your magic finding characters ready"

Another extensively tested league i guess :)

I mean, mf is completely dead, and no mf = no economy if you don't get it ( for sc trade obviously )

Same for ssf hc players, shit harvest shit drops, we have the 2 best POE players ( ben and imexile ) being depressed because they just can't play lategame

And still, no answer on reddit, no answer here, wtf is wrong with you GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info