quad stash tabs not showing up outside league

Hi. I started the league but it didn't interest me so I swapped and played on my standard characters instead. But I had no stash space on standard so I decided to buy 4 quad tabs. These do not show up on standard. However when I log over to my league characters they are there. Why??? I was on my standard character when buying them. There was no warning that these would only be available in the league. Do I have to wait until league ends to get these tabs now? I have no use for these tabs in the league whatsoever :/
Last edited by arknath on Aug 20, 2022, 7:29:01 PM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2022, 8:27:31 PM
​When you purchase stash tabs, it will upgrade any "Remove-only" tabs you have to fully functioning stash tabs. This is intended, as a lot of players requested it due to the time it can take to move items from "Remove-only" tabs over to normal stash tabs. I hope that this clears this up for you. :)
Oh my that is a terrible change. The only reason I buy new tabs is because I am too lazy to remove stuff from my filled quad tabs. Now I get 4 full quad tabs and no extra space, just extra work. Sad times. Guess no more buying stash tabs then xD Suggestion. Make that conversion optional because remove only tabs are not that much hassle to begin with since they now can be hidden. Buying tabs is something people do if they run out of space. It would benefit you economically to enable both options or revert the change
Last edited by arknath on Aug 20, 2022, 8:53:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info