Best Support For -Decoy Totems

I [GS-Marauder] Depend Heavily on Decoy Totems to bunch up the mobs. I have a free 4L with 3 free slots to support the decoy totem. I have been trying to figure out. what kind of support gems or creative things i can do to make decoy totem better .

As i understand
"
As of .10.0g decoy totem Now works with AoE support gems

does that mean that increased AOE would be good for this ? the wiki also states that there is a skill at the center of the tree which increases range by 15.

totems cant cast totems so... the idea of using spell totem to some how cast decoy totems wont work.

Is there any thing else that can be dont to utilize or maximize decoy totem potential. besides optimal placement.
Domine Non Es Dignus
*anyone?
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja wrote:
I [GS-Marauder] Depend Heavily on Decoy Totems to bunch up the mobs. I have a free 4L with 3 free slots to support the decoy totem. I have been trying to figure out. what kind of support gems or creative things i can do to make decoy totem better .

As i understand
"
As of .10.0g decoy totem Now works with AoE support gems

does that mean that increased AOE would be good for this ? the wiki also states that there is a skill at the center of the tree which increases range by 15.

totems cant cast totems so... the idea of using spell totem to some how cast decoy totems wont work.

Is there any thing else that can be dont to utilize or maximize decoy totem potential. besides optimal placement.

decoy totem doesn't attack on it's own so it is already good as is maybe put it in slot with reduced mana and other auras so that way, usage of mana will be reduced (though i doubt people will have any mana problems from decoy totems lol).
My Craft Logs-thread/359202
Duration and AoE would be all you could really use I guess.

Might be worth a shot to throw faster casting on it, but I doubt it would matter as the totem is essentially just a large HP stick that casts enduring cry but receives no charges, so I assume its 'taunt' is on a cooldown. Would probably just make its taunt cast faster when the cooldown is up.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
"
Koaxx wrote:
Duration and AoE would be all you could really use I guess.

Might be worth a shot to throw faster casting on it, but I doubt it would matter as the totem is essentially just a large HP stick that casts enduring cry but receives no charges, so I assume its 'taunt' is on a cooldown. Would probably just make its taunt cast faster when the cooldown is up.

Faster casting will make you summon the totem faster, which is worthwhile.
faster casting it is then :)
i use increased duration, will use faster casting too. if there was some kind of totem life gem i would use that too. since minion life does not seem to affect decoy totem.
Domine Non Es Dignus
You can add Minion and Totem ELE resistance support gem for those pesky ele users
faster casting = best support, i don't think it really need any other support, more like more quality that up it's life%. They are nodes to give more life to the totem, but i don't think they are worth it, if you need them to be stronger i'd rather put them on +level(s) gear. I never felt i need more aoe, they pretty much attract all the screen or almost. PS there is that new totem/minion support that work great on minion, it's probably good on totem to.
Last edited by Halagaz on May 20, 2013, 6:46:55 AM
6 Link those decoys!

Decoy Totem
Increased Duration
Totem ... Elemental Resistance
Increased Area of Effect
Faster Casting
Reduced Mana

Run with this build!
Brutus. Do you even sync?

Report Forum Post

Report Account: