Increased Item Quantity Question

I've searched around a bit and didn't find the info.
On IIR, it's specified that it's the person with the last hit's IIR that's applied. But I can't find the info for IIQ. Does that mean It's like this:

Player 1: 30% IIQ. Player 2 40% IIQ. Group Bonus: 50% IIQ.

All monsters drop 120% bonus items?
"
Increased Item Quantity
This modifier increases the average number of items that drop from monsters and chests. It does not affect the type, quality, or rarity of item dropped, only the chance that something will drop. There is no cap on the usefulness of this modifier, as monsters can drop more than one item at a time.
The base chance for an item to drop from a normal monster is 16%. This varies between monster types, and special monsters have higher drop chances.

When in a party, each player in the party after the first gives a +50% item quantity modifier on drops.

from: the mechanics thread @ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11707
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
I did read that before. You didn't understand my question about when the % is applied.

EDIT: To clarify, in the increased RARITY description, it's clearly specified that the % applies only to the person getting the last hit. It's NOT specified in the item quantity description.
Last edited by Badju on Apr 12, 2013, 5:24:36 PM
They work the same.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info