[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Can I check if my helmet is correctly setup for hunter's exalt to get intelligence %?

I think I checked all the boxes, but I have one crafted Prefix and I'm not sure if that would be alright.

From the guide:
"45+ Int, 200+ ES, no influences/synth/frac, ilvl 75-79, all 3 prefixes taken, and an empty suffix"
"
theFirstOne wrote:
I can't seem to find how to resist all elemental ailments , i seem to get frozen a bit, i am level 75 , am i missing some key skill in the skill tree?

Edit: nvm , was not running purity of elements since i had 130 resists without it with wise oak, any other way to get immunity to elements without it?

Do not rely on a flask to cap elemental resistances. You can't sustain charges all the time and you'll be super vulnerable when it's down.

Being overcapped is not without uses, as it protects you from sources of lowered resistances.

Nevertheless, if tou don't want to run PoE, you can get freeze immunity from Brine King pantheon.
"
NoobCaeks wrote:
Can I check if my helmet is correctly setup for hunter's exalt to get intelligence %?

I think I checked all the boxes, but I have one crafted Prefix and I'm not sure if that would be alright.

From the guide:
"45+ Int, 200+ ES, no influences/synth/frac, ilvl 75-79, all 3 prefixes taken, and an empty suffix"

A crafted prefix does work to block your third prefix.
other valid option for forbidden jewels?

the ambush one is too expensive atm for me....

or is better to use 2 jewel slots for +int crit multi jewels?
In the gearing upgrade section, I don't see any mention of Aspect of the Spider. Does the build not run that anymore?
"
Beskaius wrote:
other valid option for forbidden jewels?

the ambush one is too expensive atm for me....

or is better to use 2 jewel slots for +int crit multi jewels?

You can use One Step Ahead (or Heartstopper and allicate One Step Ahead).
"
In the gearing upgrade section, I don't see any mention of Aspect of the Spider. Does the build not run that anymore?

Correct, we don't use Aspect of the Spider anymore.
"
WinterHiko wrote:

You can use One Step Ahead (or Heartstopper and allicate One Step Ahead).

yes that was write on the first guide page, is that for bosses? saw that lose some dmg then normal jewels whats the point to have it on?
Hey y'all, trying to get a bit more defensive on this as I'm getting popped by T16s at the moment.

Where does all the ES come from? I'm at about 4k. I tried to reroll my chest a few times but I've been having terrible luck with it, and actually lost about 400ES from my latest tries.

The builds video "low budget" shows him at almost 9k ES, so I'm a bit stumped :|

I've got 2 Divs and I'm trying to figure out what my best "boost" would be going forward.
Im stuck, i cant do Uber Bosses at all and die 2-3 times per simulacrum.. my build is pretty good for a private league i think, all self crafted, but im at my wits end with what to do.. any ideas?
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info