[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

does anyone have a loot filter for this build
"
When using Blasphemy+Despair, Profane Bloom doesn't trigger, but if I remove Blasphemy and manually cast Despair, then everything works fine. How to fix it?

I'm facing the same thing, I don't understand what's wrong.
Last edited by OlDirtyNacho on Dec 12, 2023, 11:11:59 PM
Thank for this guide! Do we benefit from Less duration support gem quality?
any updates for charms for the build with the new league?
Thanks Bergergrush for this very good build !

It's a good starter and a very smooth and fast farmer.

Since we have charms in the Affliction League (and I've drop a good ring with +1 minimum frenzy and frenzy charge on kill), I've made a small change in the build. With Sovereignty on the amulet, Enlighten 3 and a charm with +7% Mana reservation efficiency, I've drop the banner to get Temporal Chains on Blasphemy too. With the small chill effect of the "nearby ennemies are chilled" on another charm and TC, it's very great to slow down mobs and bosses.

Here my character : https://pobb.in/OgU-sSSdRIqQ
Can't understand how to get 180 str to wear the body armour death auras
"
Fakich wrote:
Can't understand how to get 180 str to wear the body armour death auras

I use 2x 30 Str notes and 30+ Str on a ring.
How do you get to the 222 Dex that the various PoB builds linked show as being needed? Such as the Min/Max Mapping build, showing the character wearing a Maraketh 222 Dex bow, but also only shows the character having 197 DEX.
Last edited by taergeno on Dec 17, 2023, 2:03:56 PM
"
taergeno wrote:
How do you get to the 222 Dex that the various PoB builds linked show as being needed? Such as the Min/Max Mapping build, showing the character wearing a Maraketh 222 Dex bow, but also only shows the character having 197 DEX.

A lot of clusters/jewels in the setup, just grab some dex in those and you should be set. Try to get some suffixes in random gear too.
Sry I am not able to reply to everyones message in here. I am very busy these days sadly.

Regarding charms, I made a video where I explain what charms I use and what charms are good. I will try my best to update that for this build soon as well^^

Thanks to everyone that responds to peoples questions and help as well! TRUE MVPS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info