[3.19] ❄️💀 Death of the Endless - Cold SRS/Phantasm Summoner (SSF Viable, League Starter)💀❄️

"
toitus wrote:
Does the Scion version of this have any mana issues? Build looks very fun, was just curious about the mana costs.

SRS builds always do. It's fixable, I'll list various ways.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Nice build with the SrS and phantsm buffs... im a noob at buold factorys haha, but would be possible a build to use a toten to summon SRS????
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Nice build with the SrS and phantsm buffs... im a noob at buold factorys haha, but would be possible a build to use a toten to summon SRS????

Possible? Yes.
Effective? No.

Totems and Minions don't mix well, sadly. You waste links that have no DPS (or less DPS) for no actual upside.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Aug 16, 2022, 4:56:51 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

Possible? Yes.
Effective? No.

Totems and Minions don't mix well, sadly. You waste links that have no DPS (or less DPS) for no actual upside.

I would like to know something related to this.
Imagine that you are scion and pick +1 totem and 1% of totem damage leeched as life ascendancy. Is there some way to leech life to you from SRS thru this interaction?

It is chieftain+hierophant

I know that srs is minion and should count like doing the damage himself so totem would do 0 damage and you get 0% leech, but when you make srs explode and other weird stuff the damage flags get all crazy.

Like the one where zombies killing something with melee attack triggers %life explosion, but when zombies that explode thru minion instability which afterwards kills the enemy does not trigger it for it does not count as zombie's kill.

Which makes me wonder if you could cheat the game in to thinking that the source of damage and leech belongs to you thru some special interaction.

Answer is probably no, but it would be fun to get leech going thru minion instability or other weird stuff.

Or maybe double interaction where minions have 2% life leech from node or item, explode from instability which gives the totem 1% life leech(or does not) and then that gives you life leech.

Or maybe if we place haxakruger shrine under villanium boss and leech this life thru stellar interaction it could work.
or maybe https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Wish interacting with krangled omniverse forces would make us leech life thru the totem wormhole

If you know of something weird like that, let me know thanks!
"
CantripN wrote:
"
toitus wrote:
Does the Scion version of this have any mana issues? Build looks very fun, was just curious about the mana costs.

Awesome, appreciate the help. Looking forward to it!
"
CantripN wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

Possible? Yes.
Effective? No.

Thx alot.. i like SRS build, the only down side is teh stand still casting mechanic... is there any way to impove it??? may be try a to use it with a cyclone and cast on while chaneling???
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

Possible? Yes.
Effective? No.

Thx alot.. i like SRS build, the only down side is teh stand still casting mechanic... is there any way to impove it??? may be try a to use it with a cyclone and cast on while chaneling???

Unleash might be more for you, then. Just use that instead of Spell Echo.

"
toitus wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
toitus wrote:

Awesome, appreciate the help. Looking forward to it!

Just did :)

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 18, 2022, 5:02:13 PM
Hey Guys, i wanted to start a SRS Build but dont wanted to go the usual fire dmg on hit route.

Thatswhy i imported the PoB of this build, because i liked the idea using cold dmg. But for some reason the PoB is not complete for me. Resistances are missing and the tree is made for 3.18 with 2 warnings.

And i was wondering about the effective hit pool. It shows me 16.4k and i was wondering if this is low or good enough for a build like this.

Am i missing something or am i just doing a newbie mistake?

"
Falcos wrote:
Hey Guys, i wanted to start a SRS Build but dont wanted to go the usual fire dmg on hit route.

Thatswhy i imported the PoB of this build, because i liked the idea using cold dmg. But for some reason the PoB is not complete for me. Resistances are missing and the tree is made for 3.18 with 2 warnings.

And i was wondering about the effective hit pool. It shows me 16.4k and i was wondering if this is low or good enough for a build like this.

Am i missing something or am i just doing a newbie mistake?

Resistances are just a matter of gear you know. Get resists on gear, obviously. With Res it's almost 50k.

Keep in mind that I also didn't add flasks in there, that makes a huge difference for defences.

The 3.18 tree is just a holdover, you have an updated 3.19 one and you can click to convert anyhow, it's literally the same tree (just the points themselves changed).

Updated the PoB now to prevent confusion.

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 19, 2022, 4:52:28 AM
So I'm kinda curious about this. How's the clear? Without melee splash or anything, does SRS/Phantasm clears so slow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info